Home

Peak Design camera strap

Shop Electronics with Best Prices, Fast Shipping. Save on Cameras, Computers, Gaming, Mobile, Entertainment, largest selection in stoc Wide Selection of Top Rated Products on CampSaver.com. Get Yours While Supplies Last. Find Everything for Your Active Outdoor Lifestyle. Inventory Backorder Options Available Leash. Ultralight, versatile, quick-connecting camera strap that fits in your pocket

Peak Design Slide Camera Strap SL-AS-3 B&H Photo Vide

The beauty of peak design's system is the way that their straps are attached to the body of the camera. Rather than threading the end of the strap directly through the eyelets on the body, you instead attach anchor links to the camera body and then clip these into connectors on the strap The Peak Design SL-BK-3 Slide Camera Strap feels as though it's made from the same material as car seat belts; in other words very flexible yet very strong. It attaches to the camera via two connecting loops which in themselves appear to be very flimsy but are in fact guaranteed to support equipment weighing up to 200lbs, so no worries there then Peak Design Ash Slide Camera Strap SL-AS-3 (Ash). First I want to say I don't use to write reviews but for me this product worth it because the wellness I got after buying and using it. The product arrived very fast to Colombia country and the package came fully sealed and in perfect conditions Everyday bags, travel bags, camera accessories: as leaders in carry, we design gear that helps you transport and manage your stuff. We're 100% crowdfunded, and we're on a mission to do right by our people and our planet Much like the other Peak Design products, the Slide is a hugely popular DSLR camera strap which Peak has called, the most versatile pro camera strap in the world.. For mirrorless camera shooters, there's also the Slide Lite - a slimmed-down version of the same crossbody camera strap, which is also suitable for lightweight entry-level DSLRs such as the Nikon D3400

Peak Design Camera Accessories - From Authorized Deale

This item: Peak Design Leash Camera Strap (L-AS-3) $39.95. In Stock. Sold by Peak Design and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. FREE Shipping. Details. Peak Design Cuff Camera Wrist Strap Ash (CF-AS-3) $29.95. In stock on June 10, 2021. Order it now. Sold by Ornem and ships from Amazon Fulfillment Peak Design's camera strap lineup consists of three different straps - in ascending order of size: Leash, Slide Lite, and Slide. Whilst the Leash is the smallest strap, this doesn't mean it's only for small cameras. In fact I often use a Leash with big pro DSLRs simply because I value the incredibly compact nature of the strap (read. Peak Design camera straps are getting new colors - blue (midnight) and green (earthy sage) and an updated design with a new silicone grip, upgraded webbing, lower profile strap/hardware transitions, and updated anchor connections. The new straps (Slide, Slide Lite, Leash, and Cuff) will start shipping in early August. Peak Design is a US-based company that produces interesting camera. Custom Leather PEAK DESIGN camera strap. Color BLACK Handmade in Italy with genuine Leather. Personalized lenght. Italycamerastrap 5 out of 5 stars (319) $ 46.90 FREE shipping Add to Favorites Weles SLIM Black with Peak Design anchors handmade camera strap rope and leather. Using Peak Design Straps with an L-Bracket New Anchors If you have the newest Peak Design Anchors (launched in late 2017) then you can attach the Anchor directly between the L-bracket and your camera body (looping the Anchor cord around the camera connection screw)

Peak Design Leash Camera Strap Neck, Shoulder, Cross-Body (Ash) 5 out of 5 stars. (22) 22 product ratings - Peak Design Leash Camera Strap Neck, Shoulder, Cross-Body (Ash) $39.99. Free shipping. 22 watching. 9 new & refurbished from $38.99. Watch Peak Design CL-3 Clutch Camera Hand Strap New Version CL2. $39.99. Free shipping. or Best Offer. 27 watching. Sealed ! Peak Design Cuff #CF-AS-3 Camera Ultralight Wrist Strap - Free Shipping. $29.88 I do not recommend this narrow strap if you have a larger lens on your camera (70- 200 2.8 or larger) because the extra weight will cause it to dig into your neck after a while. Thankfully Peak Design has a wider strap plus a small wrist strap also. All of these products are top quality and seem like that are very durable In-depth review of the Peak Design Clutch in 2021 - an efficient way to carry your camera, and a good alternative to a regular camera strap. A clutch is a product I normally associate with cars. A Peak Design car modification line up

Recently I bought the Peak Design Slide camera strap to replace my BlackRapid Sport Breathe. I've been using this strap on a few weddings and decided to make.. Leash: Setup & Use. Nobody (and we mean NOBODY) will get you more physically and emotionally in tune with the new Peak Design Leash minimalist camera strap that our Art Director Lawrence Fruit Loops Lander. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV. The original Peak Design flagship camera strap, Slide is everything other pro camera straps aren't: beautiful, low-profile, adjustable, quick-connecting, and configurable to your gear. Wear Slide as a sling, neck, or shoulder strap. Internally-padded nylon webbing has a smooth side that glides over clothing in sling mode and a grippy side that prevents slipping in shoulder mode. Dual quick. The Peak Design Slide is a durable and yet very comfortable camera strap that is available in two colour options (black and ash) which tie in quite nicely alongside Peak Design's bag range. By having the Anchors attached to the body will allow you to easily swap between any of Peak Design's camera straps for extra carrying options

Peak Design Slide Lite camera strap. Slide Lite camera strap - Obviously, this is the star of the show The Slide Lite (as well as its big brother, the Slide) is made from nylon webbing, which feels somewhat similar to that of a car seatbelt. This is part of what makes it incredibly strong Peak Design - Slide Camera Strap - Black. Model: SL-BK-3. SKU: 6199147. User rating, 4.8 out of 5 stars with 320 reviews. 4.8 (320 Reviews) 2 Answered Questions. Highly rated by customers for: Design, Ease of use, Product construction. Price Match Guarantee. $64.99

For carrying a particularly heavy camera on your belt, use Capture with Pro Pad. 2. Clip + Clip. Mount a Capture on each side of your belt for one handed quick release access to both of your camera bodies. For larger setups, use a Pro Pad with each Capture clip for added stability. Even if you have smaller cameras, Pro Pad will give you. The Peak Design Slide camera sling strap had more strap length and I thought it might work. I've used it a couple times and it is great! I can sling it when I want the camera out of the way. It's taken the weight off my neck. The slides are easy to use. My camera feels secure. My only con is the padding around the neck is a bit stiff, but I. Peak Design Leash Camera Strap Neck, Shoulder, Cross-Body (Ash) 5 out of 5 stars. (22) 22 product ratings - Peak Design Leash Camera Strap Neck, Shoulder, Cross-Body (Ash) $39.99. Free shipping. 8 new & refurbished from $39.99. Watch Description. Ensure peace of mind with this Peak Design Cuff strap. It connects to a camera via the included Anchor Links, which can hold up to 200 lbs., and surrounds your wrist with the look of a stylish bracelet. This Peak Design Cuff strap keeps your photography equipment from falling if you lose your grip

Peak Design Slide Lite Camera Strap (Black) B&H # PESLLBK3 MFR # SLL-BK-3. 300 Reviews. Key Features. Wear as Sling, Shoulder, or Neck Strap. Holds Compact DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras. Adjustable Length from 39 to 57. Strap Width of 1.3. See All Details The Peak Design Leash is the cheapest of the available full-length camera straps offered by Peak Design, and by that notion, it's incredible value given the reliability and convenience it offers. Given the pedigree of the brand, lifetime warranty, and just how easy it's to use with other items - it's certainly great value for money Peak Design Slide Lite camera strap. Slide Lite camera strap - Obviously, this is the star of the show The Slide Lite (as well as its big brother, the Slide) is made from nylon webbing, which feels somewhat similar to that of a car seatbelt. This is part of what makes it incredibly strong If you are looking for an ultralight camera strap that is safe, secure, affordable, and very functional, for travel and every day carry continue reading our Peak Design Leash Review. Cameras and camera straps are a very personal choice. For cameras, there are Olympus fans, those who love Sony, and those who love Canon

The Peak Design Cuff is a wrist strap that, through Peak Design's unique anchor system, offers a degree of flexibility that few other products offer. As a camera strap, it's simple and effective, but what really makes it stand out is how well it integrates with the rest of Peak Design's range of products Go to previous slide - Best Selling. Peak Design Slide Camera Strap V3 (ash) - PD Certified. 5 out of 5 stars. (7) Total Ratings 7, $64.95 New. $45.00 Used. Peak Design SLL-BK-3 Slide Lite Camera Strap - Black. 4.8 out of 5 stars Leash by Peak Design. The most versatile and quick-connecting camera strap in the world. Check out more at https://peakdesign.com/store/leashOr shop the res..

The Peak Design Cuff is a well made, and durable product, and after a few cheaper products, I really didn't want to have to worry about losing an expensive camera and lens combination because of a bargain wrist strap I've long admired Peak Design products because they offer an elegant and simple solution to the chore that is removing and replacing one's camera strap, something I do a lot of working at DPReview.. The 'secret sauce' of the Peak Design system is what the company calls 'Anchor Links,' which are small loops of incredibly strong cord connected to a circular plastic anchor New Leaf 2 Year Drops & Spills Extra Protection, Products under $50. $15.00. New Leaf 3 Year Drops & Spills Extra Protection, Products under $50. $15.00. Peak Design Leash Camera Strap, Ash. $39.95. Add to Cart. Overview Specs Reviews The strap is quite comfortable and stays put on my shoulder even with an EM 1 II and a 12-100 F.4. What drew me to the strap was the lock slice that allows the strap to be shortened or lengthed by simply pulling a tab up or down (like the Peak Design) Way cheaper than the Peak Design at $29 at B & H

Peak Design Cuff Camera Wrist Strap (Black) CF-BL-3 B&H Photo

Quick-Connecting Camera Straps Peak Design Official Sit

1. Peak Design has launched several new colors for its popular camera straps that leverage the company's Anchor links and are easily adjustable.. The San Francisco-based and environment-conscious.
  2. This is the leather camera strap that's right for you! THIS IS A CUSTOM PEAK DESIGN LEATHER CAMERA STRAP. WITH ORIGINAL PEAK DESIGN ANCHOR LINKS !!!! Beautiful handmade leather camerar strap. Genuine italian LEATHER. You can choose your own size: 90cm - 100cm - 110cm and your color between black and cognac and testa di moro
  3. Attaches to your camera at 2 points: your camera strap mount (via a reinforced Hypalon loop) and your camera tripod mount (via our low-profile Arca-compatible Standard Plate). Clutch can be used alongside other Peak Design straps (sold separately) as well as the Capture Clip (sold separately)

Pre-order Slide on Kickstarter today at http://pkdsn.com/ksSlide is a versatile, quick-connecting professional camera strap that can be worn as a sling strap.. Peak Design Capture Pro Clip. What really prodded me to check out Peak Design were pictures of their Capture Pro Clip. This is a camera mounting plate you can secure to your backpack strap or belt; your camera clips into it using the provided Arca-type tripod plate This black Leash Camera Strap from Peak Design is designed to provide you with the ability to quickly and easily detach a connected camera from it, so you can move only the camera to a tripod, or connect another camera to the strap. This is made possible using the included Anchor Links. Each Anchor Link is rated to hold 200 pounds and creates a durable, snap-in or snap-out connection point to.

Amazon.com : Peak Design Leash Camera Strap (L-BL-3 ..

1. Shop Slide and Slide Lite here: https://www.peakdesign.com/collections/straps/ PD Art director Lawrence takes you through the sweet updates made on our Slide..
  2. Peak Design Capture Camera Clip v3 (Black) Don't pay $119.00 PRICE $101.15. Add to Cart. Add to Compare. Quick View. Earn 202 Qantas Points. Peak Design Cuff III Camera Wrist Strap (Ash) Don't pay $49.00 PRICE $41.65. Add to Cart
  3. This is my first bad purchase of this year! As seen so many Youtuber using Peak Design Straps and so many have recommended it during December, so I bought on..
  4. Peak Design presents a leash-style nylon camera strap which can be used comfortably around the neck or across the shoulder and body. It features quick separation from your camera with durable connectors and it is twist-resistant. You can adjust this strap easily from approximately 84 - 145 cm (33 - 57) in length

Using Capture with Heavy Cameras, Pro Lenses and Battery Grips. Capture will hold any camera securely - from small compact systems to full-frame bodies with professional telephoto lenses. Trust us when we say that the safety of your camera is our absolute #1 priority. Capture is built to withstand well over 200lbs of force, meaning that it is. Peak Design Slide Strap for Camera, Black . Add to Cart Overview Specs Reviews Q&A Compare Overview About Peak Design Slide Featured Reviews. See all 233 reviews . SUPER SLIDE. By Eugene C. I have never imagined the Slide to be this good~ I have tons of camera straps from Nikon original straps to matin and BlackRapid double breath.. Peak Design camera straps have been around for some time, providing support for many a heavy, expensive camera. The strap has been given some major upgrades which will make it even more appealing than the original. Here we will check out if the new version of the Peak Design Leash is worth buying over the original and how it compares to the. WITH ORIGINAL PEAK DESIGN ANCHOR LINKS !!!! Beautiful handmade leather camerar strap. Genuine italian LEATHER. You can choose your own size: 90cm - 100cm - 110cm and your color between black and cognac and testa di moro. The leather camera strap was made entirely by hand with high quality LEATHER Made in Italy. The materials are excellent I am attempting to fit a Peak Design strap to my X-T3. However, it appears that the anchor cord is too thick to fit through the lugs/eyelets of the camera. I can make the attachment using the metal clips supplied with the camera body, but that configuration is a bit bulky as compared with directl..

Peak Design L-2 Leash Camera Strap L-2 B&H Photo Video

Amazon.com : Peak Design SL-BK-3 Slide, Camera Strap ..

Peak Design has released new versions of its camera straps, with updates to its Slide, Slide Lite, Leash and Cuff. Peak Design's Slide, Slide Lite, Leash and Cuff camera straps are now available in midnight blue and sage colours to match the company's new bags and pouches. Peak Design has also updated its range of straps to include a new silicone grip, new webbing and lower profile strap. The completely redesigned Peak Design Capture 3.0 camera clip is an incredibly secure, convenient, accessible way to carry your camera. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed The Clutch strap works great when a more typical shoulder strap isn't practical. Anyone that follows any of my social media accounts will often see behind-the-scenes photos of my gear featuring a variety of Peak Design accessories attached to my cameras. I was first introduced to their products when the lightweight Leash camera strap was. Check price of Peak Design straps on Amazon.. The build quality is another reason we have a soft spot for Peak Design straps. Made of smooth and flexible seat beat-like webbing that glides without resistance along your shoulder or neck, all three straps do an excellent job of distributing the weight of your gear and never cause discomfort - although the strap you choose must naturally suit. I wondered why anyone would buy the much more expensive Peak Design product, but today I found out. One end of the rarely used shoulder strap has split apart and will no longer support the camera. Amazon uk are selling a similar design for the GoPro here for just a couple of pounds , but I doubt it is by Peak design. See a couple of images

Peak Design is known for its innovative collection of bags, camera clips, and one surprisingly exciting tripod, but the company has also made a name for itself in the world of camera straps BUY Peak Design Leash Camera Strap. Qualified orders eligible for FREE S&H and FREE RETURNS. Included Accessories: 4mm Hex Wrench, 4x Anchors, Anchor Mount, Microfiber Pouch, Color: Ash, Black, Length: 32.6 - 57.1 in, 830 - 1450 mm Peak Design's Cuff comes in two colours - Ash and Black and is designed to use as a wrist-carrying camera strap. The wrist loop magnetically locks in the open position or cinches down on your wrist for added security The ash-gray Cuff Camera Wrist Strap from Peak Design allows you to secure a camera, binocular, rangefinder, or other similar piece of kit to your wrist to keep it safe and secure in your hand. An aluminum-alloy sliding buckle allows its nylon and leather webbing to be adjusted for a comfortable, snug fit while the item is connected to the strap by using one of two, included Anchor Links

Peak Design SL-AS-3 Slide, Camera Strap, Ash - amazon

1. The updated Peak Design Clutch camera hand strap connects and adjusts quickly to give you easy access to your camera's controls, and then lets you cinch it down when you need security. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  2. 1 Webbing Camera Strap W/ Peak Design Links PSbagworks. From shop PSbagworks. 5 out of 5 stars (176) 176 reviews $ 58.50 FREE shipping Favorite Add to Magic Planet Plus studded and spiked black leather camera strap iMoShop. From shop iMoShop. 5 out of 5 stars (2,130) 2,130.
  3. Buy Peak Design Slide Camera Strap (Black) featuring Use as Sling, Shoulder, or Neck Strap, Holds Pro DSLR or Mirrorless Camera, Adjustable Length from 39 to 57, Anchors Connect to Camera Lugs or Plate, Designed to Hold up to 200 lb of Gear, Reversible Smooth and Nonslip Sides, Nylon Webbing Construction, Includes Four Anchors and Mounting Plate

Bags + Camera Gear Peak Design Official Sit

19 Best Camera Straps of 2021 Unbeatable Quality + Valu

1. Peak Design Camera Strap. 45.00. The RMSP 30-year edition strap is designed by Peak Design. This Slide Lite sling strap is extremely versatile, comfortable, and low-profile. It integrates seamlessly with Peak Design's anchor link quick-connect system for strap attachment and use with other Peak Design products
  2. Peak Design Anchors For this camera strap we're using hardware from Peak Design, who has a long history in innovative quick-release products. This is a great choice for someone interested in other Peak Design products, or someone already invested in their ecosystem
  3. My strap is more decorative than functional (think bright blue floral print). I've been meaning to buy something more utilitarian, but hadn't found anything that fit the bill. Enter stage right: Peak Design's Slide Lite Mirrorless Camera Sling Strap and the accompanying Cuff Camera Wrist Strap for smaller DSLR cameras. These camera straps.
  4. PEAK DESIGN L-BL-3 Leash Ultralight Camera Strap (Black) Rp 675.000. Quick view. Add to cart. PEAK DESIGN PL-AN-1 Anchor Mount. Rp 162.500. Quick view. Please call to check availability. PEAK DESIGN PL-D-2 Dual Plate Arca+RC2
  5. 1 - Peak Design Slide. Peak Design Slide strap. The Peak Design Slide is one of the most popular camera straps on the market for good reason. Using a pair of cleverly designed quick-adjust buckles, the strap can be lengthened and shortened in just a second or two

Peak Design acknowledges flaw with its Anchor connectors

FUJIFILM Peak Design Slide Lite Camera Strap . Reply. Mark Simmons Premium Member. Jul 28, 2020 #7 Oh for the love of God! I have three of their straps, now I have to buy yet another one! Reply. pepperberry farm Premium Member. Oct 5, 2020 # Peak Design Capture Camera Clip & Pro Pad . The Peak Design Capture Camera Clip is a device that can be attached to bags or belts to provide an alternative carrying solution to a camera strap The updated Peak Design Slide Lite Strap 2.0 camera strap packs the unrivaled versatility of the Slide into a smaller package that's perfectly suited for mirrorless and light DSLR cameras. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Amazon.com : Peak Design Anchor Links for Camera Straps ..

Peak Design Camera Straps & Hand Grips for Sale - eBa

Accessory Review: Peak Design Slide Camera Sling strap

For those of you who use the Peak Design Slide Camera Strap, do you think the small anchors attached to the body can scratch it? I am very OCD with respect to cosmetics.Thanks My Peaks are made out of plastic. They are very practical. On a tripod the strap is a hindrance, so I take it off. But my (digital-) camera is a tool, that will not last. Peak Design Slide Strap with 100-400mm. Another thing that I like about this method of using the Slide strap as a sling, is that I have the strap connected to both the lens and the camera. My old sling only attached to one ring, usually on the lens, and that allows the camera to rotate and come away from the lens in certain situations The Cuff camera strap from Peak Design is a compact hand strap designed for use with any camera, that can be released quickly using the Peak Design Anchor system.The original version of this strap is a product I've used for many years on my own cameras, but in 2017 they overhauled the product to update it with a new look and some slightly different features Also, many camera straps from the likes of Op/Tech or Peak Design are cleverly designed to switch between modes, so they can sometimes be used as a neck strap, a shoulder strap or a sling-style strap. This level of customisation is just not something you get from the bland, branded strap that came in the box with your camera I don't usually detach the strap, I just put it in the bag strap and all, so having the loops still on really wasn't a problem for me. If BR could come up with a way to keep the camera from swinging around like crazy I'd probably switch back too - but for me I'd rather put up with the Peak Design's oddities to keep the camera stable when I walk

Leather Camera Straps with Peak Design Anchor Links

The most versatile and quick-connecting camera strap in the world, Leash packs thoughtful functionality and endless adaptability into a an ultra-portable package. Configurable as a sling strap, neck strap, safety tether, and more. Easily adjust length with dual aluminum and Hypalon quick-adjusters, designed to operated with just 1 finger Product Info for Peak Design Leash Camera Strap. The all-new Leash packs thoughtful functionality and adaptability into an ultra-portable package. Configurable as a sling strap, neck strap, safety tether, and more. Easily adjust length with dual aluminum and Hypalon quick-adjusters, designed to operate with just 1 finger The new one-hand-adjustable design makes it easier to wear as an open loop at the end of your arm or snug around your wrist. Same color choices as the Leash and also available now. UPstrap Sling UPstrap camera straps solve what I consider to be a major problem with many camera bags and straps: shoulder slippage

Peak Design Leash Camera Strap Ash (L-AS-3) - amazon

At Park Cameras we have a huge range of camera straps, harnesses and belts available, ranging from simple replacement neck straps, hand and wrist straps, to full camera harnesses for holding multiple cameras and lenses.As well as camera manufacturer own brands, we also stock many third party variations from Black Rapid, Optech and Peak Design to name a few Peak Design SLL-BK-3 SlideLITE Camera Strap (Black) 5 out of 5 stars. (26) 26 product ratings - Peak Design SLL-BK-3 SlideLITE Camera Strap (Black) ILS 161.91. ILS 86.29 shipping. or Best Offer. 34 sold Rated 5 out of 5 by DKTom from Quick Change Strap The Peak Design camera products compliment each other. When traveling, space is premium. The Slide Camera Strap can be quickly yet securely moved from one camera to the next, or one carrying strap device to another - allowing the quick change act The black Slide Camera Strap SL-2 from Peak Design is an adjustable camera strap that can be worn as a sling, shoulder, or neck strap. It features Peak Design's unique Anchor Link system to quickly attach and detach the strap from your camera. The SL2 has an improved stronger anchor system which indicates when it is time to replace your anchors The Peak Design Anchor Links system helps remedy this issue but in a bit of an odd way. Anchor Links don't really do much on their own, and they're not even camera straps at all. What they are is a way for you to add a huge degree of flexibility to whatever you are currently using to help carry your cameras. They give you a great deal of.

Peak Design SlideLITE Camera Strap SLL-1 (Black) SLL-1 B&HPeak Design CL-2 Clutch Camera Hand Strap CL-2 B&H Photo Video

REVIEW: Peak Design Slide and Slide Lite Camera Straps

Two New Peak Design Straps - The Cuff and Leash Peak Design Straps. Most people are familiar with Peak Design, a company that makes camera bags, packs, and straps.I have been a major fan of the company's straps for quite some time and have mentioned them on a number of our Toy Shop episodes The Clutch works with other Peak Design straps such as the 'Slide Lite' and 'Leash'. It is also compatible with the 'V3 Capture Camera Clip'. Functionality . Peak Design's Clutch CL-3 camera attachment is a dependable and inconspicuous way to carry and handle a camera. It is extremely compact and easy to transport Peak Design SlideLITE Camera Strap. The newly updated Slide Lite packs the unrivaled versatility of Slide into a smaller package, perfectly suited for mirrorless and light DSLR cameras. Wear Slide Lite as a sling, neck, or shoulder strap. Seatbelt-style nylon webbing has a smooth side that glides over clothing in sling mode and a grippy side. Review: Peak Design Slide Summit Edition Camera Sling Strap. Overview : Slide™ is the most versatile professional camera sling strap in the world. Wearable as a sling, neck or shoulder strap, Slide™ is made of 45mm tubular seatbelt-style webbing with internal padding. Slide™ has aluminum quick-adjusters and our patent-pending Anchor Link. Shop Peak Design camera bags and straps, including messenger bags, backpacks, and more for your next adventure. Free shipping on orders over $49, and earn up to 10% back in Moosejaw Reward Dollars on every order

Video: Peak Design Camera Straps - Updated Designs and Colors Cine

Camera strap with peak design Ets

Unfortunately for Peak Design, the company says that this nylon Anchor Link housing is the connector used at the end of ALL Peak Design straps. 50 people have reportedly filed a complaint about. The Slide Summit by Peak Design is probably the best camera strap on the market - definitely the best strap I've ever used. Although this is a product review of a camera strap, it's almost a story of transformation - not really in a melodramatic way. The strap didn't just make my camera easier to use, it made me want to take photos

Peak Design Slide Camera Strap, Black - Leica Store MiamiCamera Accessories :: Cases and Straps :: FUJIFILM PeakPeak Design Leash - Camera Strap ReviewPeak Design Cuff Camera Wrist Strap - BlackPeak Design SLL-BK-3 SlideLITE Camera Strap (Black