Home

Windows 10 Mail sent folder empty

Sent Items No Longer Appear In The Sent Items Folder In

1. Log in to your mailbox in Outlook. Navigate to File > Options > Mail. Uncheck the Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder box
  2. I sorted this out - I think - but now have a problem where the Sent Items folder on the Plus server and the Win 10 Client are empty (similarly with Deleted Items). If I send an email from the client I see it briefly in the Sent Items folder then it disappears within seconds (the Plus account in Windows 10 mail uses IMAP settings)
  3. Open the File tab. Click on the Tools. When you select the Options , a new window will open up. Go to the Send tab
  4. Step 4: This will set a new folder which will save your sent messages. Click OK to confirm. 4 Delete Older Emails From the Sent Items Folder. It is possible that the maximum storage is been used by the Sent Items folder and that could be the reason why your Outlook sent items folder is missing
  5. if i send mail from gmail it does not appear in ms outlook but if i send mail from ms outlook it appears in sent box. i want to show sent items of gmail in the sent folder of my ms outlook that is empty.my account type is pop3. plz send me solution.thx · Please post in the correct forum. This is the Windows 7 operating system forum. MS Office forums.
  6. - Windows Live Mail on Win 7 would not work correctly by recording sent mail. It would however show sent mail folder items that were sent using other mail clients. To get WLM to record sent mail I had to change the IMAP root to INBOX which of course, loses the Inbox!, so that was interesting, but of no use
  7. However, when you send a message as another user or on behalf of the user, the sent message isn't saved to the Sent Items folder of the shared mailbox. Instead, it's saved to the Sent Items folder of your mailbox. Cause. In Office 365, shared mailboxes don't require a license and can't be added to Outlook as an independent mailbox

In Outlook 2010 or later versions: Select File, and then Options. In the Outlook Options dialog, select Mail. Under the Save messages section, enable the Save copies of messages in the Sent Items folder option Press Windows + R keys together and input cmd in the search box. Open the command prompt as an administrator. Step 2. Make sure in which drive the folder shows empty, for example, drive G, then type the command attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.* and press Enter

Make Windows Live Mail empty the Deleted Items folder on Exit

Windows Mail Sent folder. When I send a mail ,using the Windows Mail App, it sends OK but instead of seeing it in the Sent folder it appears in the Spam folder instead. Also if I click on not spam it then appears in my Inbox. This only occurs when sending with my Gmail address. Sending with either my Hotmail address or my Blueyonder address. Hi I recently upgraded to windows 10. So using new Mail App. Got all my email accounts on there fine, inbox's syncing no problem. But the folders I had set up on my email account are all empty, says there is nothing to see, including the sent folder. So when I send an email, it doesn't go in to the sent folder on the app. I have to log on to my 1and1 email account and access sent items from. log into webmail, down the lefthand side of the page is the MY EMAIL menu. At the bottom of the list you'll see an option call My Folders. On the left hand side of My Folder there will be an arrow (>) pointing to the words. Click on the arrow to expand and you will see any extra folders My sent emails are not longer showing in the sent folder. I made no change in my settings and cant find them anywhere... inbox, bin, spams no where to be found yet i even got a response meaning it reached destination but i replied twice and received a response without finding anywhere where my sent emails are stored in my Gmail account

Windows 10 mail sync issues Sent Items & Deleted I

FIX Windows 10 Mail Not Syncing or Showing Sent Mail

For example, you can create a folder for a specific project, for all messages from a particular person, or for all messages sent to a distribution group that you're a member of. Create a new folder. At the bottom of the folder pane, select New folder. You might need to scroll down in the folder list to see New folder Use your mail app or Webmail to move all the messages from the Sent Messages folder into the Sent folder, then delete the Sent Messages folder. If your mail app re-creates Sent Messages again, our server-side fixes described above will kick in, creating the alias instead of a folder I am trying to get the sent folders to display but it shows that the folder has no children in it. All folders are empty except inbox. I am using the following code. using (var client = new ImapCl.. To find the Windows Mail store folder: In Windows Mail, select Tools > Options from the menu. Go to the Advanced tab and select Maintenance . Click the Store Folder button. Highlight the full folder location by clicking the location with the right mouse button and choosing Select All from the pop-up menu. Press Ctrl + C to copy the string Our company uses Google mail for our email service. I have two IMAP accounts set up in Outlook 2013. Recently, all of the old Sent folder contents disappeared for one of the accounts and newly sent emails do not show up in it as well. The sent folder is working fine for the other account

Windows Live Mail: Sent folder remains empty. We have moved to another hosting provider. From that moment, it appears that the sent folder in Windows Live Mail remains empty. When we check the sent folder in webmail, that folder is empty as well. Same for the folders drafts, spam and trash. Only the inbox appear to behave as it should Windows Live Mail. For IMAP to work correctly with Windows Live Mail, the settings are by default set not to assign mail folders correctly. You will need to create a path for the folders under the IMAP tab on Account Properties. Open Windows Live Mail. Click Tools, then select Accounts from the menu bar In the Windows Explorer window, select 'Thunderbird', then click 'Profiles'. Each folder in this folder is a profile on your computer. Step 3 Click on the account's data folder that you usually use. Choose among these two: IMAP accounts are under ImapMail. POP accounts are found under Mail and click it to find Local Folders The Sent Items Folder in Outlook - Overview. To view the contents of the Sent Items folder in Outlook, click the Mail icon in the Navigation Bar. Then select the Sent Items folder in the Folder Pane. The Sent Items folder contains copies of all the messages that you have sent to others. You can view, sort and print messages in the.

5 Tips to Fix Outlook Sent Items Missin

re : 'All Mail' I assume you are using gmail and an imap mail account. Setting should say this: 'Tools' > 'Account Settings' > 'Copies & Folders' for imap mail account or right clickon mail account name in Folder pane and select 'Settings' then select : 'Copies & Folders' for imap mail accoun Once you're done, you can easily empty the folder by right clicking on the folder and choose Empty Folder. Tip! If you are using a third party Junk E-mail filter which places the Junk Email messages into a folder of their own, you'll probably won't have the Empty Folder right click option but need to use Delete All instead

How To Delete Folders in Windows 10 Mail - YouTube

my sent folder in ms outlook is empty and it does not show

This could happen in certain cases. You are a subscriber to a list and you are sending (originating) a new topic. Here you will see a copy in sent mail folder but a copy is not delivered to you in Inbox. However when a reply / response to your top.. I've configured Outlook 2013 with an IMAP account but my Sent Items aren't being saved to the mail server. Instead, they are being saved to a Sent Items folder which has (This computer only) behind it. I've tried to set the Sent Items folder in the account settings for my IMAP account but there is no Sent Items or a Deleted Items tab as there was in Outlook 2010 At work, I am trying to send some e-mails in Outlook 2010 but theyre getting stuck in the Outbox folder (and the recipients are not receiving them). Outlook shows: Outbox [4] When I open the. For quite awhile, the Windows 10 mail app was quite limited in how you could create folders and subfolders. But now it's pretty robust and will allow you to.. Migrate Windows 10 Mail App all folders including Inbox, Drafts, Sent, Deleted, Junk, All mails, etc. Keep original On - Disk folder hierarchy of Windows 10 mail app mailbox folder. A demo version of this tool is also available, user can use the demo version also and can check that this tool is working on their issues or not

Fixed: Sent email not showing in Sent folder - Plusnet

To restore the Windows Live Mail folders that you have lost using this method, you need to: Open Windows Live Mail. Click on View in the taskbar. Click on Compact View. Doing so will collapse all of the Windows Live Mail folders listed and a green sign in the shape of a plus will appear under them. Click on the green plus Windows 8 featured a very basic modern app for mail, which was improved in 8.1 with things like drag-and-drop for moving mail among folders. This new Windows 10 Mail app, which comes preinstalled. I use outlook 2013 in a windows 10 pc and I can't send any message. All are sent to outbox folder. I already unabled the antivirus antispam toolbar, try the work offline and turn it on line again. So far nothing works, mails are still stuck in outbox folder. Anyone who know how to solve this? Log in to Repl

Messages sent from a shared mailbox aren't saved to the

The Delete files in my Downloads folder if they have been there for over box will let Storage Sense automatically delete files from your Downloads folder. This option was off by default on our PC, however. RELATED: Everything New in Windows 10's May 2019 Update, Available No Select Configured Windows 10 Mail App mailbox data or choose Windows 10 Mail App files or folders. Then, select the required file saving option from the list in which you want to save. After that, select a required destination path for saving the final data. Then, press on the tab to start the backup process of emails of Windows 10 Mail App Windows email, or Mail, is a great, though not unexpected, inclusion in Windows 10. As the OS' dedicated email client, it offers something that most web-based email services just don't To see if you've got any emails in the Conflict folder, click theView Conflicts Size button to see a filtered version of the Folder Sizes window. If there are any emails there, close the Folder Size window and then click the Delete button in the Mailbox Cleanup window. That's the Mailbox Cleanup tool Mail app is one of the most used built-in apps in Windows 10. It offers almost everything that you would need to manage your email accounts. If you have added one or more email accounts to the Mail and regularly use Windows 10 Mail app, you might want to know the keyboard shortcuts available in the Mail app to read, replay and forward email faster

Don't worry when your files, folder, or documents show empty suddenly. If your Mac document folder shows empty all of a sudden, we can help. On this page, you will learn why do files disappear from the Mac document folder and get the best Mac data recovery tool - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac to get everything back from the empty Mac Documents folder immediately Empty Your Gmail Inbox in Other Mail Apps. If you have set up Gmail in Outlook or another mail program using IMAP, you can empty your inbox there quickly as well: Open the inbox folder. Select all messages by pressing Ctrl + A on Windows and Linux or Command + A on a Mac. Move the messages to an archive folder or delete messages in bulk For more information see: Suggested Contacts folder missing or doesn't save new addresses in Outlook 2013 and later. Resetting the Auto-Complete cache. To reset your cache, it is recommended to use the Empty Auto-Complete List button in the Options dialog. File-> Options-> Mail-> section: Send messages-> button: Empty Auto-Complete Lis Of course, this folder was empty; hence I could see no emails for this account when I opened up Windows Live Mail after renewing the lost account. The good news was that in addition to the fact that future emails would be going into this new folder, I could also copy and paste into the new folder the Inbox and Sent Item folders from the old.

Emails are not saved to Sent Items - Outlook Microsoft Doc

Then follow the steps below to do that: Step 1: Open Outlook, click on File, and then Options. Step 2: Navigate to the Mail section, and locate Send messages in the right pane. Under that section, click on Empty Auto-Complete List to get rid of everything all at once. Then, hit the OK button at the very bottom to complete the task 100 percent Windows 7 Bit64. 5 posts. Lincoln. UK. Empty folders in Windows Live Mail. Hello, hope someone can help me please. I have been using my laptop for over 1 year and I have not changed anything recently. My problem is that when I go into my email program all the folders are empty. This has happened twice within the last 2 weeks Fix 1 - Clear Corrupted Bluetooth Entry. For many Windows 10 users, this seems to be the fix: Right-click the Start button and open File Explorer . Select the View menu and check Hidden Items to show hidden files and folders. Navigate to This PC > OS C: > Users > yourusername.

When I look on gmail servers I see his iPhone sent mail along with Outlook sent mail. Apparently the reason I see sent mail in outlook is because I haven't yet unchecked do not save copies of sent items When I do check that in the settings of outlook it doesn't even save as sent mail, much less uploading it to the server Create and manage folders in the new AOL app for iOS. name. 5. Tap Save. Delete a folder A folder must be empty to be deleted. 1. Tap the Inbox icon. Private WiFi — Updated May 24, 2021 Hi, I had been clicking on the sent folders in the Main Folders area. Yesterday, I uninstalled office, did a computer clean up , reinstalled office. I copied my saved outlook pst into C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook, ran outlook and sent some mail. This morning, I have found it empty again Set the IMAP folders. Click the IMAP tab, then: Enter Inbox for the Root folder path. Check the box marked Check for new messages in all folders. To have Windows Live Mail save drafts, deleted messages, and copies of sent messages on the IMAP server (rather than on your PC), set the following options: Check the box marked Store special. Save the PST, it is now corrupted. Run the Inbox Repair Tool, SCANPST.exe, to recover the file. Use Windows Search utility to find it. For additional information on the Inbox Repair Tool, see How to use Scanpst.exe to repair Outlook data files or KB 287497; The Inbox Repair Tool creates a backup and repairs the damage and recreates the PST

If a window pops up, designate a folder to save the recovered files from empty Recycle Bin on Windows 10 and click OK. That's it! After undeleting files from emptied Recycle Bin in Windows 10, you can use the similar instructions above to recover files permanently deleted after formatting drive or virus attack Browser/Email :: Unable To Empty Junk Folder In Mail App Feb 10, 2016. I access my Outlook.com email through the Windows 10 Mail app - this is the same Microsoft Account that I sign into my laptop with. When I Right-Click on the Junk Folder and click on Empty Folder, as I would so in Outlook or on Outlook.com, I am presented with the below error Having trouble deleting multiple e-mails at once with Windows 10? If you are you will like this video. In this video I show you how to delete multiple e-mail.. Show the folder list, using Ctrl+6 if necessary, and find the old Outbox. Delete the message. Repeat steps 1, 2, and 3, restoring the original pst as the default delivery location. Show the folder list and move any new messages from the new pst to the original pst. Right click on the new folder's name and Choose Close to remove it from your. Getting your Labels back in Outlook. Since you are now using [Gmail] as the mailbox root folder and Labels are created on a higher level, you won't be able to see your Gmail Label folders in Outlook.. A way around this is to prefix each of your Labels with [Gmail]/.So a label called My Label 1 should be renamed to [Gmail]/My Label 1 via the Gmail web interface

Open the device or the folder to see if the DCIM folder is empty in the iPhone on Windows 10. Click to Learn: Send Long/Large Videos on iPhone: The Definitive Guide (7 Ways Included) After the selection, tap Share > choose Mail. Enter the mail account you want to send the photos to. Click Send. Log in to the email account on your computer The INBOX folder will contain all the new incoming email, and Sent Mail will be in the [Gmail]/Sent Mail folder under the GMAIL Tree. A few other items to note 4. Check Windows Live Mail sent email settings. Alternately, go to File > Tools > Options which should pop up a window with different tabs. Click on the Send tab. Here you would see the option to Save copy of sent messages in the Sent Items folder. If it's unchecked, tick the box and click Save Under Mailbox Behaviours, tap on Sent Mailbox Ensure that the folder called Sent is checked off under the On the Server section . Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra and similar. Open Mail and choose the Mail menu in the upper left. Select Preferences. Choose the Accounts Tab at the top, then select the account you wish to adjust in the list on the.

Windows Live Mail: restore deleted messages and folders

[Fixed] Folder Shows Empty but Files Are There Windows 10

E-mails which I send from my work e-mail on my Droid 2 (Global) do show up in their sent box. AOL E-mails which I send from my Droid 2 do not show up on either my Droid's sent folder, or on AOL online sent e-mail. However, the e-mail is received by the recipient C:\Users\yourlogonname\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live. what I find in THAT folder is an empty folder named Bici. All we need to do is move old mail folders from an ATT acct to a new Comcast acct. Should NOT be this hard to find the dang folder. Reply 5 Question: Q: Mail: sent messages not in sent folder Every time I send an email, especially with attachments, the mail is correctly delivered, but it don't appear in the Sent folder. If I send a message via webmail, it is correctly synced with the mail client (it appears in the sent folder on the server and on the Mac) Now, mail sent from any of these devices will be stored in the central sent folder in the server, and will always be available in all devices. Additionally, we recommend that the old mails in the inbox and sent folders be moved into an archive folder every month for fast mail access

Windows Mail Sent folder - Windows 10 Forum

As command prompt helps in fixing most of the logical errors on the drive, you can try fixing the empty zip folder after unzipping the folder issue. Go to Start menu and click Command Prompt (Admin) Switch to (change directory to) folder where the corrupted ZIP file is saved. Type C:\Program Files\WinZip\wzzip -yf zipfile.zip A few months ago all my inbox email disappeared, all the folders were empty, my drafts were gone. Tonight the same thing happened only folder with emails is Spam and Trash. but Windows Live mail that's the problem. I had that account forwarded to Gmail. It is still happening. I was looking for a recently sent e-mail - gone into. Problem 1: where the image lives. When we receive an email, we think of it as containing the images included. In other words, the images we see must have been sent with the email message itself. That's not always the case. On the web, images are not part of the . html file that makes up a webpage Windows 10 is great, but it has its issues, from unpredictable reboots to aggravating notifications. Here's how to fix some of the more irritating quirks with Microsoft's latest operating system

Windows 10 Mail - not syncing folders, why? - Windows

So, to retrieve deleted messages in Windows Live Mail, follow the steps listed below: First of all change the default settings. Go to File >> Options >> then Mail. Select Advanced Option >> Maintenance. Choose Empty Items from the Deleted Items Folder Outlook folders appearing empty (Office 365) I have an odd issue with Outlook client connecting to Office 365. On setup of the client I've selected that all mail be cached on the PC. The sync happens and I can see the OST file is over 1.7Gb in size. However from the client all the folders appear empty (Inbox is the only folder with email showing) Reset Windows 10 Mail App. To reset the Mail app so it starts syncing your mail again, go to Settings > System > Apps & features. Now, scroll down until your find Mail and Calendar. Click on it.

Here's a little trick for adding the Recycle Bin to the File Explorer in Windows 10. Right-click in the empty area below the icons in the navigation pane and select Show all folders. The Recycle Bin and the Control Panel will then appear in the navigation pane of the File Explorer AOL Mail Sent Items. I'm not sure if this is just an AOL issue, or if I have done something with my settings for my AOL account. I send emails from AOL, and they arrive just fine, but they are not showing up in my sent items folder. This applies to both the Droid sent folder, and to my online AOL sent items folder Windows 10 comes with a built-in Mail client with touch support and minimalist, flat design. The Mail app for Windows 10 includes all the essential features to manage your Outlook, Yahoo and Gmail. Close Windows Live Mail and launch Recovery Tool. 2. Select disk C: and click the Find and recover lost emails button. 3. Save the messages you found onto an external storage drive. 4. Launch Windows Live Mail, create a temporary empty folder and drag the saved EML files from a Windows catalogue into the newly created folder. Previous Next

Important: Outlook for Mac does not have an option to automatically empty the Trash/Deleted mail folder when exiting Outlook. You need to perform this action manually. Run Outlook. Hold down CONTROL key, and then in the folder list, click the Trash or the Deleted Items folder. Click Empty Folder. Top of Page. See Also: Office 365 - Recover. Test sending a mail merge. Outlook 2007. In Outlook, click Tools > Options, then select the Preferences tab; Under E-mail, click the E-mail Options button Ensure that Save copies of messages in Sent folder is checked, then click OK Click OK again to close the Options window and test sending a mail merg Method 2 - Reinstall Mail app in Windows 10. 1 - Open Powershell as admin. 2 - Now, type the following command in Powershell to remove mail and calendar app from your System. 3 - Now, open windows store and install mail app again on your PC. This will fix all your Mail related problems on Windows 10 PC Gmail users continue to face serious issues with the Windows 10 Mail app and now even the Microsoft Outlook email client. After earlier reports and feedback from users that the Windows 10 Mail client was deleting emails from synced Gmail accounts or marking them to spam all on its own, turns out that the Outlook email client is also facing some serious problems handling Gmail accounts right now Regardless if I send an email from my Mac, iPhone or iPad, there is no longer the ability to see sent mail, trash or personal folders for any of my email accounts on the iPhone. I have those folders when on my Mac or iPad. More Less. Jun 29, 2010 10:24 PM Reply Helpful (1) Thread reply - more options.

Head to where the file you want to attach is located. Right-click on the file and choose to Send to compressed (zipped) folder. Head back into Outlook and attach and send the new zipped folder. If you delete an e-mail from your inbox, it will initially be put into the Trash folder. The e-mail will only be permanently deleted if you delete it in the Trash folder or empty the trash, or if the e-mail's storage time has expired. Permanently deleted e-mail cannot be recovered. The default storage time for email in the Trash folder is 1 day I am trying to archive a folder (2016) that contains three sub-folders: IT (6.3 MB) Inbox (392 MB) Sent Items (220 MB) No e-mail contained in any of the folders is outside of 2016. No folder/e.

If you are having trouble finding the Outbox folder, you will need make sure that you are in the HOME menus (Microsoft calls the set of menus a ribbon), make sure you can see ALL of your folders. In the MAIL folder you should be able to select Outbox. This issue is fairly common for Microsoft users, so out the solution for it in their forum This time, my headache was the Mail for Windows 10 app. Yes, it is the same Mail and Calendar app which you can find on the Windows Store. Up until a few days ago, I had absolutely no issues with the Mail app. Frankly, I don't use it often, and just use it as a newsletter mailbox, to collect emails about deals from various online.

Solved: Windows 10 Mail apps don’t sync in receiving butHow do I empty a folder in Mail for Windows 10? - OutlookCreating folders in (Windows 10) Mail - TPG Community

Video: Solved: Sent Emails not appearing in sent folder

my sent emails are not longer showing in the sent folder

all of my gmail folders are empty. There are no saved messages. This is occurring on all devices, desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone. There is always a chance that someone has gained access to your account and deleted the mail. The first thing you will want to do is change your password, and if possible add Two Step Verification to further. Gmail accounts linked to the Mail app (also known as Mail and Calendar), which is available pre-installed on Windows 10, are facing multiple issues, several users reported online When right-clicking a file and clicking the Send To menu in Windows 10, only the Bluetooth Device shortcut may be displayed, although the other shortcuts including the default ones, such as Compressed (zipped) folder, Desktop (create shortcut), Mail Recipient, are intact in the user's Send To folder.The problem is cause Re: Email folders disappeared after upgrading to Windows 10. 08-08-2015 08:04 AM. Using Windows 10 with Edge, my folder pane in Verizon Netmail also disappeared, but I can at least see emails. Using the old Internet Explorer with Windows 10, my emails were blank too. However, adding the Verizon website to Compatibility mode up under tools saved. Enter INBOX in the Root folder path field; Click Next > Done; All default folder will show up as top-level ones and mail will start populating to the Inbox folder. Additionally, these settings can be accessed from the Windows Control Panel > Mail. If you do not see Mail, change the View by option from Category to Small Items

Outlook folder appears empty even though there are emails

I use several IMAP accounts for e-mail, and, except for iCloud, all of them show duplicate folders for Sent, Trash, and Draft mailboxes: These duplicate folders are (generally) always empty, and seem to have no special status (e.g. the absence of the special icons used in OS X or iOS Mail) Once you've accessed your account, select the File tab and go to Options. In the Outlook Options dialog box that appears, navigate to the Advanced section. Once you're there, find the Outlook start and exit section and check the box next to Empty Deleted Items folders when exiting Outlook. This will delete all mail from any folder.

Deleting messages from deleted file in OUTlook - Windows

Corrupted folders. Its possible the folders appear empty because they're corrupted. This is much more likely if you only have one or two empty folders. Exit Thunderbird, delete the mail summary files (*.msf) for those folders and see if the problem goes away. This is the quick and dirty way to fix a corrupted folder and may not work if the. Carbonite backs up Microsoft Mail emails by default with the Automatic setup option. If you had chosen the Advanced setup option and selected not to include the default locations in your backup, you can still manually add your email. The quickest way to recover your email data and get it back into Windows 10 Mail is to set the app up in the same manner as you did when you first began using it Open the Mail app. Click the Settings (gear) button at the bottom of the left pane. Click the Manage accounts option in the right pane. Click the Add account button. Select the email service you. Launch it and click in the folder icon to select your hard disk. Click OK . Confirm that All empty folders will be deleted from your chosen folder. Wait for a couple of minutes. You should receive a Done message box after the process is finished! No more empty folders! If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment below this.