Home

Why can't i upload files from my mac

Can't upload any files from my mac - Apple Communit

If for some reason, you can't shift to Safari 14.0.3 from 14.0.1 or 14.0.2, there's a workaround: simply drag a file or files onto the upload button. The upload buttons lights up when the cursor.. If you can't move or copy a file or folder, you might need to change its permissions settings. You might also need to change permissions settings for the disk, server, or folder where you want to move the item. On your Mac, select the item, then choose File > Get Info, or press Command-I In local OneDrive sync folder on your Mac, find the files or folder you have modified recently, move them from the sync folder, then check if the rest files will sync and upload normally. Besides, we suggest you refer to this article Invalid file names and file types in OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint and ensure following

Can't upload files in Safari? Update to Safari 14

1. Since I've upgraded to the newest Firefox version I can no longer upload files to any websites. For example, I can't upload photos or videos on Facebook, or upload any files to WeTransfer or any other website. Basically the upload / browse button doesn't work. When I press add files (FB) nothing happens
  2. Step 2. Edit Your PDF before Uploading (Optional) Usually, before uploading PDF to internet, you may want to do some editing for your PDFs. PDFelement Pro for Mac (10.15 Catalina included) is a good choice for PDF edition, which allows you to edit PDFs on Mac including cropping PDF Mac, rotating PDF Mac, watermarking a PDF on Mac, and many more
  3. If you get an error message saying Upload blocked, Sign into save this file, or Save a copy, you may need to remove and reconnect OneDrive. In the Office app you're using (such as Word, Excel, or PowerPoint), click File. At the bottom left, click Account. Under Connected Services, click Remove service for the OneDrive you want to disconnect from
  4. ed by whatever throttling Apple has set for the process

Many Mac users complained about not being able to add files to their emails. This problem mainly affects third-party email services such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, and others. In other words, Mac prevents users from adding email attachments when using non-Apple email services on Safari Dear. same issue as post 'Files app, certain files are grayed out ', posted in 2017. I have IOS 12.3.1 on my iphone 6s. I was on a site using google chrome on my iphone to make a bankaccount, as I could do all digital, after downloading the contract, signing it on my laptop digitally, then I wanted to upload the contract to the site , continuing on myiphone, i could not select te file, it was. At the top of the Finder window, click Files, then do one of the following: Transfer from Mac to iPhone: Drag a file or a selection of files from a Finder window onto an app name in the list. Transfer from iPhone to Mac: Click the disclosure triangle beside an app name to see its files on your iPhone, then drag a file to a Finder window. To delete a file from iPhone, select it below an app. Some Mac users say that they can't download programs from other website except Mac App Store, or they may can't be opened the download file. When they click on the download file, it says xxx can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer At the top of the Finder window, click Files, then do one of the following: Transfer from Mac to iPad: Drag a file or a selection of files from a Finder window onto an app name in the list. Transfer from iPad to Mac: Click the disclosure triangle beside an app name to see its files on your iPad, then drag a file to a Finder window. To delete a file from iPad, select it below an app name, press.

When you add your Desktop and Documents to iCloud Drive, all of your files move to iCloud and any new files you create are automatically stored in iCloud too. Then you can find your files on all of your devices. Your files upload to iCloud each time your device connects to the Internet. Depending on your Internet speed, the time it takes for you to see your files on your other devices might vary Exporting or finalizing your file may help with your uploads. Sometimes.mov files may not upload if they were not fully finalized or exported in iMovie. Also, certain codecs in.mov files may cause a file not to fully upload. We recommend selecting the quality as custom and increasing the Mbps as high as possible On your Mac, choose Go > iCloud Drive from the menu bar, or click iCloud Drive in the sidebar of a Finder window. On iCloud.com, go to the iCloud Drive app. On your PC with iCloud for Windows, open File Explorer, then click iCloud Drive. * Password protected zip folders or directories are not supported in the Files app Click File on the left of your screen and choose Import from your iPhone. Select the photos you need to transfer and then click Import or Import All. Solution 2: Transfer iPhone Photos to Mac Wirelessly . If you want to upload several pictures to your Mac and the iPhoto won't work, Email will be the easiest way

Another reason you may not be able to download a macOS update is if you don't have adequate amounts of free space on your Mac 01-18-2021 06:49 PM. This helped. canvas didn't allow my to open up the upload file button on my Mac safari, even though it did before dec 19 2020, but after switching to chrome it allowed me too upload files. 02-21-2021 03:23 AM. As an alternative, you can use ARROW keys to select files and RETURN to submit instead Make a new map on your desktop for saved .mp3/.mp4 files or whatever format you have that is supported on spotify. Then above ur playlists there is a section called Local Files . Inside that list is all ur local files saved in that map you made for Local Files . After doing this, check out YOUR MUSIC on the left nav bar and it should be there I have been uploading files to a portal provided by a company I'm doing business with. I've never had any problems at all. On Friday I tried to upload the same type of files I've always uploaded and it times out. It's never done that. It usually uploads in less than 5 sec

If you can't move or copy an item on Mac - Apple Suppor

1. Step 1. Open the Photos app on Mac. Step 2. Click File on the upper-left menu. Step 3. Select Import to locate the photos folder on your Mac. Then it will upload the whole photos in the folder into its library. While you import the photos folder, it will automatically upload to iCloud from Mac. Part 3
  2. Here are some fixes that you can try so that your Mac can able to recognize HEIC photos. How to Fix Can't Import HEIC to Mac. Fix 1: Change High Efficiency to Most Compatible on iPhone. Fix 2: Use iPhone Built-in JPG Converter. Fix 3: Email HEIC Images. Fix 4: Try Different Cable or Port
  3. Solution 4: How to Change OneDrive Location on Mac. 1. Start OneDrive from your Applications folder. 2. On the OneDrive window, click on Choose OneDrive Folder Location. 3. You can now choose a particular folder on your Mac to be the default directory for storing and syncing folders and files to OneDrive
  4. Some versions of some Adobe products, such as InDesign and Illustrator CS4 or CS5, don't support the PDF menu in the Mac OS X print dialog box. For those cases, either save as (Illustrator) or export (InDesign) to a PDF file. Or, print to PostScript® file and open that file with Distiller, Acrobat Professional, or Apple's Preview application

Use the Download icon to download your iCloud Drive files. 3. Look in your Desktop and Documents folders. iCloud Drive usually creates folders for many of the different apps you use on your Mac, such as Pages, Keynote, and iMovie. But updating your Mac might have moved content into different iCloud folders instead This is my first time using dropbox, and I want to upload my files. I can upload all of my doc. files, but I can't upload my pptx. files. When I try to drag my power point to dropbox, it just let me to download that file. Do you know why? p.s. I'm sorry if my English is bad

I plug in my 1.5 TB Toshiba external hard drive on a Mac, and I can view my files and copy & paste them to my desktop. But I cannot add any files to the hard drive. A cancellation sign appears when I try to drag and drop any type of file. I have over 1 TB of files on the drive with 500 GB of free space left Hi Yukalkekita, Thanks for you updates. According to the screenshot, I found that the file couldn't be find. If so, I suggest you sign into your OneDrive to check if you can find the files. Besides, you can create a new file on your computer to confirm if the issue is related to the OneDrive. Regards

OneDrive Can't upload files - A file problem is blocking

It does not exist at least, not to the world outside your Monstrak account. I upload resumes. I also upload letters of recommendation. I have never had a problem uploading files using Safari or any other browser, for that matter 1. Drag files: A couple of users reported that they were able to upload their files to the sites by dragging files onto the browser window/attachment pane. Most sites support this functionality, and so you are good to give this a go. 2. Use another browser: This is probably the best way to work around the problem till Apple actually acknowledges the bug A couple users has reported that they are having issues uploading files to a SharePoint Document Library. Both of them are using Mac. Problem uploading files from Mac. Ask Question Asked 4 years, 7 months ago. Can't drag & drop files into library and users cannot download files. 3

Can't upload files to websites

2. Add Mac cleaner or Super Eraser to white list of the Anti-virus software. Some Mac users say that they can't download programs from other website except Mac App Store, or they may can't be opened the download file. When they click on the download file, it says xxx can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer. For example After much searching, I found a way to use my mac to remove the ._ files: using Terminal: ls -a will list all files, including the one starting with ._ to remove just one file from the directory: rm -rf ._whateveryourfilenameis.jpg; to remove all ._ files: rm -rf ._* to remove unwanted directories including.Trashes: rm -r .Trashes In this video you can learn how to fix not being able to write files to you external drive on a Mac.This is the grey circle fix:Quick Fix at 1:29 Can be down.. Just open a private window in your browser and log in to Google Drive. After, upload the file again and see if it works. To open a private window, the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + N or Ctrl + Shift + P is used in most browsers, although you can also manually open the private window from the main menu of your browser

3rd: select your hard drive on the left hand side list. Chose the Erase tab. And for the volume format, chose MAC Os Extended. Let it reformat, when it's done, open up your hard drive, and copy back in the original files back onto it. You should be able to drag in files and what not! I hope this helped, hopefully your problem is what I think. It seems I can't send files through an instant messenger, either, so I know it's not a problem with my browser. i can browse sites and play/watch videos & also download. when i upload a picture or an attachment, the gif image keeps rotating but the upload bar doesnt go above 2%. I've checked Windows Firewall's advanced settings, and outbound. File upload window opens up. Browse & select videos that you want to upload. Once your files are successfully uploaded, you will be prompted with a message that says Upload complete. You have another option to upload the videos i.e Drag-and-drop. Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your Mac to a location in your Google Drive

3 Ways to Upload a PDF Online on Mac (Catalina Included

Here are the steps to upload GoPro videos/photos to Mac and import gopro files to Mac: Step 1. Use a USB cable to connect your GoPro camera with your Mac firmly. Step 2. Launch Image Capture from your Mac (if you don't find it, you can use the spotlight to search for it). From the top left, you can see the camera icon 6. With the the files in the lockdown directory removed, the next time you attach your iOS device via USB, it should prompt you again to trust the computer.Tap Trust. 7. Type Control-D to exit the.

To upload large HD multimedia files, we need a great network. 2. Apple and iCloud servers down. 3. Software errors or bugs. System crashing and other bugs make iCloud not working fine. 4. Not enough space in iCloud. Apple provides 5GB storage to each iCloud account for free, and each account only allows uploading 1000 photos to iCloud every day. 5 On your Mac, open the Disk Utility app (Applications > Utilities), or you can use Spotlight to open it. Select the primary hard disk. Click the First Aid button. Click Run and Continue. Now restart your Mac and then try to open the Pages file. 5. Clearing the cache files may fix your problem. Here is how: Quit Pages. On your Mac, go. Click File. Click Add Folder to Library. Choose the directory you want to add the music from your system to the Apple Music. Click on Songs tab from the left pane. Select the songs you want and then right-click. Choose Add to Playlist > New Playlist. Provide a name for your new playlist Solution 1: Restart Your iPhone/iPad. If the videos on iPad not uploading to iCloud, we recommend restarting the iOS device. This is a simple fix, but in most cases, a simple restart is capable of fixing most of the issues on iPhones or iPads. So, press, and hold the Power button

Resolve Upload blocked, Sign into save this file, or Save

Can't manually import .qbo bank transactions file. Something has changed in the file and QB no longer associates it with your account. From your chart of accounts right click (control+click) on the account in question, select edit account, from the online settings tab select not enabled. From online banking your account will now show in the list Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and insert the CD into your disc drive. If the CD information doesn't appear, click the CD Icon near the top left. If you want to import all songs, click Yes in the window that appears. Otherwise, click No and untick the songs you don't want to import Step 1 - Select Upload on the design panel to the left of the Canvas.Upload Image allows you to work with basic image types, including .jpg, .bmp, .png, and .gif image files as well as vector images, including .svg and .dxf files.To begin, select Upload Image.. Step 2 - Select Browse to open the file selector and locate the image you want to use from your computer, or simply drag and drop the.

Already tried to turn of icloud sync with my Mac and as soon I added it back - it started to download files. Yesterday it finished downloading and I removed local copies. Today the download started back. I don't understand why it's so, I don't want to keep local copies. If I will need a file from icloud I will click download now and that's it From any Mac application that can print, select the print menu and choose Send to Kindle. From Finder, simply control-click on one or more documents and choose Send to Kindle. Choose to archive documents in your Kindle Library, where you can re-download them conveniently at any time. When you download and install, Send to Kindle will appear on. Your Mac can read NTFS. So when you plug in the drive your Mac can see the documents. And you can copy them off onto your Mac. But you can't write any files back, update any of the documents or delete them. This is because all those actions mean the Mac has to write to the drive and it can't When you attempt to delete a file that's shared via iCloud on your Mac, you should see a message letting you know it will delete everywhere-that's why you don't want to delete any file individually. Instead, first, disable iCloud Drive on your MacBook and then delete your files from the Mac or erase your MacBook After many versions of my resume still would not upload, I completely stripped my resume. No bold, no underline, no tables, no columns, Tahoma font in 3 different sizes. This time, I saved the file as a Word Document and as in Rich Text Format, and converted both to pdf

Solution 3: Show hidden files in external hard drive. If you can't see any file you want in the Trash bin, your files on the external hard drive might be hidden by the operating system. Let's see how to show hidden files on Mac: Option 1: Use a keyboard shortcut. 1. From the Finder of Mac OS, navigate to any folder where there might be hidden. 2) Navigate to the folder where you want to upload the file. 3) Click on the Upload button at the top of the screen. 4) Click Choose files and select the file you would like to upload to the Dropbox website. Once your file uploads it will replace the version on the website and sync to any linked computers

I managed to restore all files to my mac sucessfully from time machine of two days' prior. I don't understand iCloud Drive, despite reading several articles by Apple and others. I dont' even know how to go about understanding what it did to my file system (after 35 years of programming on UNIX) You can store web-based files in Dropbox, but you can't add or move them to your Dropbox account from somewhere else. Web-based files include: Google Docs (.gdoc) Google Sheets (.gsheet) Google Slides (.gslides) To move web-based files to your Dropbox account, you have 2 options: 1 I'm trying to convert my NEF files to DNG using the 11.1 version of the converter, but it's still not able to identify my NEF files in my Z6 folder from my camera. I try and convert them and it doesn't find the photos that are there Third-Party Apps for Zipping and Unzipping Mac Files . The built-in compression system that can zip and unzip files in macOS and OS X is relatively basic, which is why many third-party apps are also available. A quick look at the Mac App Store reveals more than 50 apps for zipping and unzipping files

finder - iCloud Drive is stuck uploading items and no

Why Can't Upload MOV to Facebook? When people upload a video in .mov format to Facebook, sometimes it can be succeeded and sometimes not. Once people fail to upload MOV video to Facebook, they will receive There was a problem uploading your video file Plug your phone into USB. When prompted Allow this device to access photos and videos . . . choose Allow. Open Windows File Explorer and you should be able to find your iPhone in the directory. 'copy & paste' or 'move' photos from there. 1 Kudo Why can't I upload files using FTP? This page is showing a generic answer. To see a more detailed answer customized for you, type your domain name here: The most common cause of FTP problems is that passive FTP transfer mode is not turned on in your FTP program. Passive mode is usually needed: On a Mac, make sure the.

Fix: Can't Add Email Attachments on Mac - AppleToolBo

Ok i have a new Mac. New Mac user here. I have a samsung phone and have imported photos from my phone onto my Mac (I assume they are in the filesystem now). When i open Photos application i can see all my imported phone pics there. Now i am using Chrome and I'm attempting to upload photos from my Mac into my wordpress blog One issue that may be causing files getting stuck in Onedrive for Mac's upload queue is wrong permissions. While Apple has a specific permission reset instructions article available, my experience it didn't help. I found that the files getting stuck had 644 permissions in contrast to the rest, which had 755. ls -l [email protected] 1 me. You can't choose individual files you want to sync, and you can't choose to sync files or folders shared with you. If you choose to stop syncing folders on your Mac, they will be deleted from the OneDrive folder on that computer, but they will remain in OneDrive To upload files to a new folder in OneDrive, first create the folder, and then upload the files to it. Files that are 0 bytes in size can't be uploaded from the OneDrive website. Tip: With the OneDrive app you can upload entire folders to OneDrive without even having to go to the OneDrive website

can't upload files in browser on a iphone - Apple Communit

The trouble is, the file system on a Mac is different as it stores photos in a package. What would be helpful is a guide on the best way to get pictures from the package, i.e. upload to Facebook directly from the Mac Photos app, or other means from Facebook itself Whether it's on your iPhone, iPad or 30 Apple Monitor, your images are displayed quickly and beautifully. In order for this to be possible, PASS takes each image that you upload and creates 3. Below we intend to explain how to upload your images from a Mac desktop or laptop to Instagram using the most popular browsers (Safari, Google Chrome, and macOS) and some little tricks. Before continuing, however, I want to make you a more than necessary premise: if you choose to upload the photos through the browser, you will not have the.

Transfer files between iPhone and your computer - Apple

Step 1: Click the pencil icon at the top of your post. Step 2: Choose the date and time you want your post to publish, then click the update button. Or toggle on the Best Time feature to allow Sharelov to choose the best time to publish your post. Step 3: Return to your post and click the Publish button Go to the 'Files' tab on your left-hand side and click on 'Microsoft Teams.'. Here, you should be able to access all the files shared on SharePoint. If you can't access the area, the issue lies with SharePoint and not Teams. OneDrive, on the other hand, has a dedicated area for you to troubleshoot. Simply go to Microsoft Office's.

Why can't I copy music off my iPhone? Apple does not permit content to be moved in or out of iTunes directly from the iPhone. Most songs can be moved to DUO-LINK using a Mac or PC and played. Why Can't I play some songs on my DUO-LINK? All new iTunes songs can be played, a small set of older songs still have DRM (Digital Rights Management. Double-click on your SD card, and you should see two folders: DCIM and MISC. Now double-click on the DCIM folder. In that, you'll see a folder named 100GOPRO. (Note - if you took more than 9999 pictures or videos, you'll see 101GOPRO, 102GOPRO, 103GOPRO, etc. folders). From there you can drag & drop the files from your SD card to your computer For some reason every time I attempt to upload a large file online, to any file host it does not work. It will upload sometimes half way or so, then just stop transferring the data. My Upload. Click Cancel to abort the attempt to open the file, or click the Choose Application or Search App Store button to select another application to open this file. If you click the Choose Application button, a dialog appears (conveniently opened to your Applications folder). Applications that OS X doesn't think can be used to open the file are.

Download the Google Drive app for Mac and go through the setup process. Place files in the Google Drive folder to access them from your other Macs, PCs, iOS devices, and Android devices. From the menu bar, select the three dots in the upper-right corner of the drop-down window to access Google Drive Preferences Can't import Capital One transactions to Quickbooks for Mac. Hello @MortonVisuals, Currently, there isn't an option to import your banking transactions in a CSV file format. In the meantime, you have the option to download again and upload your banking transactions. This time, let's select either IIF or Excel file Step 2. Click drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of Spotify and select Settings. Step 3. Scroll down to Local Files and switch Show Local Files on. If you are on Windows, any files in My Music, Downloads, and iTunes folders are automatically selected. For Mac users, you will need to load any files you want into iTunes, My Music, or. Drag and drop your pages document or choose Upload Document under Settings (Gear icon) Once uploaded, right-click on the document and select Download a copy. Choose your format from Pages, Word, PDF, or ePub. iCloud creates a file for download. Save the File to your browser's default download location Apple has removed the direct link between the Photos app and Facebook in macOS Mojave. But it is still easy to upload Photos to Facebook using the Facebook website. You can use the Media option in the file open dialog, drag and drop into the file open dialog, drag directly onto the Facebook page, and a variety of other options. If you have trouble picking out a photo this way, you can always.

Solved: Can't Open the Download File or Can't Download Mac

Alternatively, go to the File menu then choose Load Media Files to import your MPEG videos. Step 2. Select Output Format. As this software allows you to convert MPEG files to various formats, here you should set the output format as you need. Step 3. Convert MPEG to MP4, FLV, AVI, etc. on Mac OS X. After setting the output format, please. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100, which I'd like to sync my local files over to. I realize that you can do that by connecting to the same WiFi network as my computer. The problem is that I use a desktop, and I'm running it over an ethernet cable. So it's impossible for me and tons of other deskt.. Using Dropbox on your Mac can simplify sharing files with other devices and people. For example, you can put a group of photos on your Dropbox to share with family, rather than emailing them or fiddling with thumb drives and the like. Dropbox is useful for work, too: You can put important files in your Dropbox to share with large groups, rather. The first thing to do is to make sure that the correct settings are enabled to allow your photos to upload to iCloud. To do this: Open the Settings app. Tap your Apple ID profile at the top of the page. Tap iCloud. Tap Photos. Make sure iCloud Photos and Upload to My Photo Stream are toggled on. 5. iCloud Storage: Do You Have Enough I can read it but I can't do anything else, e.g. choose a bit, find a place I've read before, discuss a part of it, act like a critic. I have a complete set of Microsoft Office, from back when my Mac was new, in 2010. Been using it for almost a decade and it works just fine, but I can't get the pdf into it

Transfer files between iPad and your computer - Apple Suppor

Click the General tab and check the Type of file. For Mac, control click the video file and go to Get Info > General > Show Info > Kind to have a check. If the video file is already in M4V, but you still can't add video file to iTunes library, you need to convert your video files to the format that is supported by iTunes Why can't I import WMV video files, output my production as a WMV file, or upload produced video to YouTube when running CyberLink PowerDirector Ultra64 on a Windows XP X64 operating system? I made a video that uses SmartSound background music

Step-by-step Instructions: To download content from the Cloud to your device: Confirm that your Kindle Fire HD is connected to Wi-Fi. 1. Tap the Cloud tab within the Games, Apps, Books, Music, Videos, Newsstand, Audiobooks, Photos, or Docs libraries. 2. Tap an item in the Cloud to download it to your Device tab Your Mac must have macOS Catalina 10.15 or later to run these apps. And these apps can import Office documents. Here's how you can open Excel spreadsheets in Numbers, as well as export Numbers. Get PDFelement and install the app on your Mac. Launch the app, click Add Files to upload your PDF files. Note: you can add multiple ones. Enable OCR on top right corner if your PDFs are scanned. Next, specify output formats and options. Click Convert to continue. Wait a few seconds or minutes until the process is complete. Pros