Home

Ivory Mystery Snail for sale

Ivory White Mystery Snails (Pomacea bridgesii) - 1/2" to 2

Sit Back & Enjoy Your Pond. Shop Pond & Water Garden Essentials From the Experts Today. Order Japanese Trapdoor Snails To Maintain Clean Ponds & Water Gardens Ivory Mystery Snail These tend to get a bit yellowish as they age. As the shell thickens, it tends to take on some of the carotenoid pigments from their food. We are not advertising these as having 'perfect' shells. Some will show some small imperfection like a slight crack or some pitting around the spiral

Ivory White Mystery Snails' shells are a striking cream color. Their bodies are white with hints of pink or peach with iridescent markings that are truly breathtaking when they catch the light. Mystery Snails are generally much more active and display more playful behavior than other types of freshwater snails The Mystery Snail (Pomacea bridgesii) is a freshwater snail indigenous to the Amazon River basin in South America. Mystery snails appear in a variety of colors including burgundy, yellow, gold, blue, green, brown, purple, and ivory. Unlike may other snail species, Mystery snails do not reproduce asexually, but rather require both male and. Ivory mystery Snail shells are a striking Cream color. Their bodies are white with hints of pink or peach with iridescent markings that are truly breathtaking under Aquarium LED lights. Basic Aquarium supplies required, including a large or small aquarium pump. All Aquatic Arts brand Plants and animals come with a 100% live ARRIVAL guarantee. Aquatic Arts 3 Ivory White Mystery Snails (Pomacea bridgesii - 1/2 to 2+ inches) - Algae-Eaters Visit the Aquatic Arts Store. 4.0 out of 5 stars 56 ratings. Price: $10.95 + $29.99 shipping As discussed in my post on breeding mystery snails, mystery snails are not asexual - and if you only get 3 snails and all of them are males or all of them are females, you won't have any babies. Unless, of course, the female has bred with a male before you got her. And that's unlikely if they are smaller than a quarter

Mystery Snail On eBay - Seriously, We Have Mystery Snai

We're always hatching Mystery Snails. I am currently SOLD OUT OF MAGENTA AND PURPLE . I have plenty of Ivory available. Weight. 0.01 oz. Dimensions. 1 × 1 × 1 in. Color. Blue, Chestnut, Gold, Ivory, Magenta, Purple Mystery Snails are very easy to care for and provide effortless algae-cleaning service for any aquarium. They will grow to about 1.5 - 2 in size. Mystery Snails will thrive in virtually every aquarium as not only great algae eaters, but also scavengers. Disclaimer: Due to local restrictions this snail does not ship to Arizona and Maine Scientific Name: Pomacea bridgesii Common Name: Ivory Mystery Snail Max Size: 2.5 pH: 6.5-8.5 Hardness: Hard Temperature: 60-75° Aggressiveness: Peaceful Region of Origin: South America Captive Bred or Wild: Captive Bred Diet: Algae wafers Compatibility: Schooling fish, dwarf cichlids, small catfish, livebearers, inv Freshwater Snails NOTE: If something you're interested in is listed as sold out, please use our Back in Stock feature to be instantly notified once it goes back on sale! Simply click on the Email Me When Available button on any sold out item page to sign up

Ramshorn snails / mixed sizes / qty 7 SALE Now $9.99. $9.99. Add To Cart. Add to Wish List. Click the button below to add the Ivory Mystery snails qty 4 to your wish list. Related Products. Gold Mystery Snail - (qty 4) $12.99. Albino Mystery Snail - (qty 4) $11.99. Mystery snail assortment. Quantity 4 $12.95 Mystery Snails are fascinating to watch as they come up for air and, best of all, they earn their keep by clearing up any rotting vegetation from your aquarium plants. Find mystery snails for sale at your local PetSmart store! Price may vary by location Happy Saturday, July 10th, 2021!Mystery Snails are for sale at website: https://bettashack.com My 20 Gallon tank with all my female bettas. All but 3 were b.. An Ivory Snail is an interesting freshwater aquarium snail to keep. Ivory Snails are becoming more popular, and are often readily available in pet stores these days. An Ivory Snail shell color is off-white, creamy and smooth in texture. Its body and foot color are also off-white, with orange spots accenting the top of its head and mouth

U P. Mystery Snails: 7+1 Skittle Snabies! Purple, Magenta, Wild, Ivory!!! $16.50. Save up to 20% when you buy more. or Best Offer. +$13.90 shipping. Watch. S Sale price. $4.25 Sale. These Ivory Mystery Snails (Pomacea Bridgesii) are not only beautiful but they are great algae eaters. They eat algae off of aquarium walls, plants and substrate. These snails are also peaceful creatures will not bother other tank inhabitants. We sell our snails at around 1 inch to 1.5 in diameter, but they can grow up.

Ivory Mystery Snail 1 Egg Clutch ScarboroughFarm 4.5 out of 5 stars (7) $ 10.00. Only 1 There are 474 mystery snail for sale on Etsy, and they cost $9.56 on average. The most common mystery snail material is paper. The most popular color? You guessed it:. Gold Mystery 3 or 5 or 10 Snails (Pomacea bridgesii) Live Snails. $6.99 to $17.99. Species: Snail. $15.00 shipping. 30 sold hello , if anyone has any mystery snail egg clutches for sale, ones with mutlicolored snails,{ clutches from tanks with multi colored mystery snails, with blues, magentias, ivory, olive, reds, blacks and purple colors} please contact me with price, ty I have pay pal account with 100% feedback so have no fear when you go to sell to me once again, thanks for.

PetWave online Mystery Snails are shipped and packed carefully with a 100% Live Guarantee. Buy your online aquarium snails Mystery snails are very easy to care for and provide an effortless algae-cleaning service for any aquarium. In addition to keeping your tank cleaner, you can expect the mystery snails for sale at Modern Aquarium to provide a very interesting and different element to your aquascape Mystery Snail - Pomacea diffusa. Appears to be a light Gold snail wearing a plain Ivory shell. Other Apple Snail - not sure which species but it's certainly one of the larger ones. Wild colour type. To start with, technically, all Mystery snails are also Apple snails. The Apple snails are a huge family, with many different members

This listing is for Ivory Mystery snails. Minimum order is 5 snails. But if you are willing to buy more, check pricing below. Size is approximately 0.7cm to 1cm (0. 3 inch to 0.4 inch ). They grow fast! 5 snails - $10 ($2 each) 10 snails - $15 ($1.50 each) 15 snails - $ 20 ($1.33 each) 20 snails - $24 ($1.20 each) 25 snails - $ 27 ($1.08 each Baby ivory mystery snails for sale. Windsor, Essex. $ 2 . I have baby ivory mystery snails for sale to good homes! They keep my aquariums crystal clear by eating algae, left over fish food at the bottom of the aquarium... 7. kijiji.ca . Report Ad. 12 days ago. Mystery snails. Quinte West, Hastings. $ 2 . Have dozens of babies. 2 Assorted Mystery snails for sale Pea sized ivory, blue, purple - $1.00 each Pea sized magenta - $2.00 each (limited quantity available) Approximate Dime sized ivory, blue, purple - $2.00 each Approximate Dime sized magenta - $3.00 each (limited quantity available) Large sized Blue with imperfect shell (as seen on pictures) - FREE - (limited.

Japanese Trapdoor Snails - Free Shipping On Orders $99

Over 70% New & Buy It Now. This is the new eBay. Find Mystery Snails Snails Now Sale price$2.99Regular price$4.99. Shipping calculated at checkout. Quantity. 1 Pack 4 Pack 10 Pack. 1 Pack - $2.99 USD 4 Pack - $10.00 USD 10 Pack - $20.00 USD. Add to Cart. Buy it now. More payment options. Ivory Mystery Snail Ivory Mystery snail! All snails get shipped out on the following Monday-Wednesday (if weather permits it). Keep in mind, Snail Tales is from Indiana and we have crazy weather that's unpredictable. All LIVE orders are $10 S&H. When temperatures drop below 32 degrees, I will add a 72 hour heat pack and foam insulati These gorgeous Ivory, pearl-like Mystery Snails (Pomacea Bridgesii) are great at cleaning algae off of glass, plants, and decorations. They are able to co-habit well with any fish, shrimp, or plants, and are completely peaceful. They will not eat live plants, only decaying or dying plants This is for a lot of 10 Ivory Mystery Snails. They are currently about Quarter Sized. Assorted is also an option if you would prefer a range of colors. Current Price: 35.00. Sale: $30.00. Stock Level:

Ivory Mystery snails for sale - Angels Plu

1. Ivory Mystery Snail. Housed in our huge fish warehouse here in San Diego, California, with thousands of other varieties and species of fish, aquatic plants, and more. Please let us know if you have any questions before deciding to purchase by emailing us at info@aquariumfishdepot.com. Be sure to shop all of our collections including African.
  2. e the sex of the snails before shipping. Gold Striped Mystery Snail These are similar to the Golden variety, but the color is less intense and brownish-gold colored. When mature, the stripes tend to.
  3. utes after being in the aquarium
  4. Freshwater Snail aquarium are beautiful and peaceful invertebrates. The most common Freshwater Snail for sale are Mystery Snail with blue, yellow, ivory, black, color and Nerite Snail such as Zebra Nerite Snail, Red Racer Nerite Snail
  5. Ivory Mystery Snail Sm/md $ 4.48 Horned Nerite Snail Sml $ 4.00 $ 2.40 SALE. Golden Rabbit Snail Sm/md $ 15.95 $ 9.57 SALE. Gold Mystery Snail Sm/md Freshwater Crustacean Pom Pom Crab Sm/md $ 39.95 $ 23.97 SALE. Electric Blue Crawfish Sm/md $ 24.48 Dwarf Orange.
  6. I have a variety of sizes of white ivory mystery snails looking for their forever home. Pea size and larger. $3 each. pick up in Elkhorn, WI only. No shipping. Other colors may be available in the future mssg me for details. argent1na@yahoo.co
  7. Here are my secret 5 key steps to hatching mystery snail eggs. Again, it's not the only good way, but it is one that is reliable for me. I hope you enjoy. 1. Ensure there is Enough Humidity. This is HUGE. You must keep the humidity up. If you don't, the clutch will dry out and won't hatch. . So

$2.00 Ivory Mystery Snails for sale in Murray, UT on KSL Classifieds. View a wide selection of Fish and other great items on KSL Classifieds If you're interested in a premium pack of mystery snails, then TruBlu Supply 10 Large Assorted Mystery Snails pack is a great way to go. This pack of snails includes 10 live snails that can be any combination of gold, blue, black, ivory, and albino Ivory Mystery Snail UintahAquatics $ 4.00. Add to Favorites Blue Mystery Snail UintahAquatics $ 4.00. Add to Favorites More colors There are 477 mystery snails for sale on Etsy, and they cost $9.17 on average. The most common mystery snails material is paper. The most popular color? You guessed it:. Species Summary. The mystery snail (Pomacea bridgesii) is an extremely popular type of freshwater snail.It originates in South America with the highest density being in Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, and Bolivia. You'll sometimes see it referred to as the spike-topped apple snail or common apple snail

Ivory White Mystery Snails (Pomacea bridgesii) - Aquatic Art

1. Caramel Striped Mystery Snails. Tails and Snails Aquatics Inc. From $6.99. Sold Out. Gold/Yellow Mystery Snails. Tails and Snails Aquatics Inc. From $4.99. Sold Out. Purple / Ivory hybrid (Pinky) Mystery Snails
  2. The kits are ideal for raising a young snail and should make a suitable home for a few months till the snail will need a new larger home. Choose from the following snails: fulica snail, retic snail, albino retic snail, panthera snail, mozambique snail - choose from the drop down menu or include a note with your order
  3. Blue and Ivory Mystery Snails. I have 48 Blue and 14 Ivory large snails and hundreds of the small (pea sized). Pricing is 50 cents each for the small and $1 each for the large plus $8.50 shipping. My snails are very well taken care of, have beautiful shells and probably eat better than I do! Spoiled. Feel free to message me for Bulk pricing
  4. Ivory Mystery Snail Sm/md $ 4.48 Gold Mystery Vanilla Crawfish Sm/md $ 40.85 $ 24.51 SALE. Electric Blue Crawfish Sm/md $ 24.48 X25 Ivory Mystery Snails - Pomacea Diffusa - Fresh Water Fish $ 93.54 X25 Golden Mystery Snails.
  5. Message us through Snail Tale Origins Facebook Page for quick response to any product or order questions! Link below: Snail Tale Origin
  6. Assorted Mystery Snails (Pomacea diffusa) for sale Pea sized ivory, blue, purple - $1.00 each Pea sized magenta- $2.00 (limited quantity) Approximate Nickel size (a little larger than in photos ) $3.00 each for ivory, blue, purple $4.00 each for magenta (limited quantity) Pick up Caledoni

Ivory Mystery Snails For Sale at CrittersDirect

This snail will prosper in hard, alkaline freshwater for long periods, perhaps indefinitely. In brackish conditions, this is perhaps the ideal snail for low to moderate salinity at (SG 1.003 and upwards) success is altogether more secure. Nerite Snails are usually shipped as a small size and used for algae eating Pomacea Diffusa (Mystery snails) in assorted colours EXCLUDING Golden, Ivory, Brown. By TheZombologist, January 10, 2016 in QLDAF Other Fish Trader / Classifieds. apple snails; blue; mystery snail; pomacea diffusa; purpl Anyone interested in buying mystery snail egg clutches? I just sent out like 10 to a buyer, and I already have 2 very large ones available. One clutch is from unidentified parents, the other is from a segregated paring. Purple and ivory adults. **Update** I just found 2 more clutches from unidentifiable parents All Mystery snails just $1 each for sizes bigger than a pea. If you want pea sized little guys they're 75¢ each! I am also doing a bulk sale for purchases over 20 MS. Ages range from 1 1/2 months and younger. Located in central CA, these guys have been bred and are in three color choices as stated above Shrimpy Business is an online retailer that specializes in Live Freshwater Shrimp but we also carry other shrimp-friendly freshwater invertebrates! Pom Pom Crabs are one of our favorites along with Rabbit Snails, Hercules Snails and multiple colors or Mystery Snails. Freshwater snails and shrimp are great companions

Mystery snails, Pomacea bridgesii, are members of the Ampullariidae family of which there are over 120 species. Unlike most snails, members of this family are not hermaphrodites and are either male or female. The genus Pomacea is known for its siphon that is used to breath air from the surface.The shells and mantles of mystery snails can be quite variable in color Mystery Snail Experiments. Mystery snails are another excellent betta aquarium clean up crew. They are easier to control reproductively as the water level must be lowered 3-5 for them to lay eggs. Right now I actually have a 40 gallon that contains ONLY mystery snails just for fun. There are 10 magenta, 2 ivory, 4 blacks (wild colored), 5. Mystery snails come in a wide variety of colors: Ivory, Gold, Black, Magenta, and Blue. Black and Magenta colored snails often have a striped pattern on the shell, while the others are solid. The body of this species can have varying colors as well

Aquatic Arts 3 Live Gold Mystery Snails Freshwater Aquarium Scraper/Real Living Nano Fish Tank Pet | Glass Clearing Snail | Natural Decor $12.99 piercedrepublicusa Mystery Snail Package! 1 Gold, 1 Ivory Snail & Sample Food Aquarium snails for sale! Bright's Grove, Lambton. Check Price. LOTS of pond and bladder snails for a cheap price! Can be used to clean up algae or as a source of food for your puffers or kuhli loaches! 10 snails - $2 20... 2. kijiji.ca

Hold the snail in a particular position, and when it comes out of its shell look, if you see a penis sheath right next to the gills, then your mystery snail is a male for sure. It is interesting to note that the male mystery snail has a sheath that covers its penis, which you can identify be looking closely. Behavioral Traits: When the female. The Aquatic Critter. November 19, 2019 ·. Isn't this cool! A new pygmy seahorse has been discovered off the coast of Japan — and it's the size of a grain of rice. The brightly colored Hippocampus japapigu or Japan pig was recently identified hiding among algae in southeastern Japan

Ivory mystery snails Purple mystery snails Blue mystery snails. See More. Kim's tropical fish. Send Message. Kim's tropical fish. January 13 · Some of the snails I have for sale right now, I'll add more photos later, let me know if your interested, I have paypal and venmo and will be shipping out once a week. +2 Mystery snails of the Chinese and Japanese origin, also known as trapdoor snails (it does not have a lung) are usually black in color and moss-like dark green algae are seen covering their shell. How to Take Care of Mystery Snails Water Conditions. Under any circumstances, the water should not be acidic as it can damage the mystery snail's shell Mystery Snail 4 Pack. Sale. $9.99. Regular price. $14.99. 3 mystery snails of our choosing. These snails are extremely healthy and active. The shells may have minor calcification or shell damage. Mystery snails have a variety of colors from yellow, ivory, chestnut, blue, purple, black and more Ivory mystery snails are yet another great addition to the many mystery snails we carry. They have a Starting at $3.95 +1 variant(s) Add to Cart. Albino Mystery Snail. Albino Mystery snails are unique in the fact that they are considered albino yet their shell is full Starting at $3.9 Sale price $3.00 Sale. Purple Mystery Snails. Purple Mystery Snails. Regular price Sold out Sale price $5.00 Sale. Ivory Mystery Snail. Ivory Mystery Snail. Regular price $2.00 Sale price $2.00 Sale. Black Racer Nerite. Black Racer Nerite. Regular price $2.50 Sale price $2.50 Sale. Zebra Nerite. Zebra Nerite. Regular price Sold out Sale price.

Ivory White Mystery Snails (Pomacea bridgesii) - Tank-Bred!

Gold Mystery Snail (Pomacea bridgesii) from $3.99. Quick View. Ivory Mystery Snail (Pomacea bridgesii) from $2.99. Quick View. Japanese Trapdoor Snail (Viviparus malleattus) from $5.99 10 olive/jade mystery snails : Tdeuce: 01d 02h + 10.00 8 big chestnut mystery snails, ready to lay eggs : Gu2high: 01d 02h + 24.00 10 olive/jade mystery snails : Tdeuce: 01d 05h + 10.00 10 olive/jade mystery snails : Tdeuce: 01d 05h + 10.00 10 black mystery snails : Tdeuce: 01d 05h + 10.00 10 gold mystery snails : Tdeuce: 01d 06h + 10.00 3 Type. DELUXE Mystery Snail COMBO PACK (Pomacea bridgesii - LARGE live snails! 1/2 to 2+ inches) - 1 Gold, 1 Blue, 1 Black, 1 Albino, 1 Ivory Mystery Snail by Aquatic ArtsTM 19.00 Get Quotation

The most common aquarium invertebrates are Mystery Snails, Nerite Snails, Dwarf Orange Lobster, Electric Blue Crayfish, Neocaridina Shrimp, Caridina Shrimp. Ivory Mystery Snail. $3.99 Sold Out Jade Mystery Snails. $3.99 Blue Velvet Shrimp. from $39.99 Amano Shrimp (Caridina multidentata) Yamato Shrimp Invertebrates available for sale. 50 Shrimp Mixed Colors Tank-breed by bioAquatiX. Free FedEx S. Overnight Shipping on Orders of $140 or Mor 10 olive/jade mystery snails : Tdeuce: 01d 08h + 10.00 8 big chestnut mystery snails, ready to lay eggs : Gu2high: 01d 08h + 24.00 10 olive/jade mystery snails : Tdeuce: 01d 12h + 10.00 10 olive/jade mystery snails : Tdeuce: 01d 12h + 10.00 10 black mystery snails : Tdeuce: 01d 12h + 10.00 10 gold mystery snails : Tdeuce: 01d 12h + 10.00 3 Type. Ramshorn Snail $1.00 each. Size roughly between 1/4 to 1/2. Minimum of 5 snails and up. Pick up only near Mill Creek town center. Tag # aquarium freshwater pet fish tank food amazon pea dwarf Schoutedeni Congo puffer feeder assassin inca ivory mystery trapdoor nerite pond rabbit trumpet ghost shrimp algae plant aquatic loach goldfish brin Hi there, I am selling these mystery snails, the other colors you see are not for sale the purple ones are though. I have too much and don't know what to do with them. Two for five dollars, or One large ivory and gold mystery snail, also one magenta, one black, and six purple mystery snails for $15

I ordered a dozen ivory mystery snails that should be here by tomorrow. They are supposed to be the size of a pea. I've never had snails and am a complete noob with fish (only got into this hobby a couple of months ago.) My 30 gallon is cycled now and my bettas should be arriving by Thursday. I have to wait until Saturday to get the rest of my. Ivory: The albino snail, although the color is not truely albinistic, as it posesses some pigment in the form of body spots. Their shell hue ranges from perfectly white, to slightly off-white or yellowish. These are often called albino mystery snails. Rare Looking For Mystery Snail? We Have Almost Everything On eBay. But Did You Check eBay? Check Out Mystery Snail On eBay Ivory mystery snails are yet another great addition to the many mystery snails we carry. They have a nice sold egg shell color them. Mystery snails have become a huge part of Flip Aquatics due to their many benefits for breeding and keeping shrimp. The following reasons are why we have found these snails to be a cruci

Aquatic Arts 1 Live Ivory Mystery Snail Freshwater

1. Remarkable ivory white coloration Its playful behavior makes it more fun to watch than other snails Safe with plants Completely peaceful RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS: Temperature: 68° - 84° F (20° - 29° C) pH: 7.6 - 8.4 KH: 2 - 15 dKH Minimum tank size: 2.5 gallons per snail Diet: Other than algae and biofilm,
  2. Ivory / Purple Whitefoot hybrid (limited) Our beautiful and healthy Ivory / Purple Mystery Snails (Pomacea bidgesii) were bred in our tanks and have been raised feeding on plant algae, crab food and most importantly their blanched vegetables (zucchini, Kale, Greens). Please ensure you feed them - they are hearty ea
  3. Ivory mystery snails for sale. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 7 of 7 Posts. justmel · Registered. Joined Apr 1, 2013 · 626 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Sep 3, 2013. I've had 5 clutches of these little guys hatch, so have plenty to go around..
  4. The siphon in this genus is typically longer than the length of the snail's body. The shells of Black Mystery Snails can vary significantly in pattern and color, including gold, jet black, and ivory forms. In its natural habitat, the Black Mystery Snail remains inactive during the day and becomes more active at night searching the substrate for.
Deluxe Multi-Color Mystery Snail COMBO PACK - Aquatic ArtsIvory Mystery Snail Live Freshwater Aquarium Snails for

Amazon.com : Aquatic Arts 3 Ivory White Mystery Snails ..

Mystery Snails are large snails (up to 2 inches) that work well in shrimp tanks. They will not eat most plants and they will not overpopulate your tank as easily as Ramshorn, Malaysian Trumpet Snails, or Pond Snails can. They are not a hermaphrodite snail so both males and females are required for breeding Mystery Snails for sale. We have many different colors available. Mystery snails make a good addition to aquariums. They are easy to care for, plant friendly and get along with most community tank fish. They need a diet high in calcium for a strong shell to keep them healthy Albino Mystery Snail: Freshwater Aquarium Invertebrates. Home > Freshwater Inverts and Amphibians > Albino Mystery Snail. Please Note: Due to variations within species, your item may not look identical to the image provided. Approximate size range may also vary between individual specimen. Albino Mystery Snail (Pomacea sp.) Item: CN-89931. $ 4.99

Mystery Snails can do well in a wide range of aquarium water conditions. Avoid sudden shifts in temperature and water parameters because instability can be stressful to snails. The tank should be stable, cycled and established before putting snails in. The tropical community fish tank range is a safe choice. Aquarium pH: 7.0 - 7.5 Gold Mystery Snail (Pomacea bridgesii) $ 6.00. Add to cart Add to cart Details. Green Nerite Snail Currently Unavailable Read more Details. Ivory Nerite Snail Currently Unavailable Read more Details. Malaysian Trumpet Snail (pack of 20+) $ 10.00. Add to cart Add to cart Details. Tiger Nerite Snails $ 8.00

Ivory Mystery Snails for Sale - YouTubeIvory mystery snails 2$ : AquaSwapIvory Mystery Snails For Sale at CrittersDirectivory-mystery-snail | Tropical Fish Keeping

Mystery Snails for Sale: Ivory, Blue, Gold, Magenta & More

$19.99 Sale. Unit price / per . Availability Sold out 2 Yellow Sulawesi Rabbit Snails (Tylomelania Sarasinorum) 3 Ivory Mystery Snails (Pomacea Bridgesii) 3 Ivory Mystery Snails (Pomacea Bridgesii) Regular price $10.99 Regular price Sale price $10.99 Sale. Unit price / per Mystery snails come in a wide range of colors. The most popular are the black or brown, gold and ivory variants. These colors will add a nice touch to your freshwater tank. The shells come in solid, to banded, to a gradient color and the bright almost white head and foot color, add a pop of color

Magenta and ivory mystery snails for sale Florida

We have a wide range of freshwater Snails on sale for your freshwater aquariums. Ivory Mystery Snails $ 23.99. SELECT OPTIONS (0) Gold Mystery Snails $ 23.99. SELECT OPTIONS (0) Blue Mystery Snails $ 24.99. SELECT OPTIONS (0) Black Mystery Snails $ 21.99. SELECT OPTIONS (0). Assorted Mystery Snails, mixture of Black, Blue, Gold, Ivory and Purple. Assorted Mystery Snails, mixture of Black, Blue, Gold, Ivory and Purple. All of our fish are quarantined for a minimum of two weeks before being listed for sale. All fish are monitored closely for any signs of health problems during that time Ivory Snails: these are freshwater snails with creamy white colored shells and they blend well in a community. Mystery Snails: These have shells that are generally on the dark side, with light brown and dark brown accent colors and stripes. freshwater snails death, freshwater snails for sale, identifying freshwater snails, nerite snails. Originating from South America, the Ivory Mystery Snail is a very unique creature. As you can tell by their name, this Mystery Snail has a beautiful beige round shell with a light foot. Most Pomacea Bridgesii are captive-bred, as they are quite easy to breed. All the pictures above are taken of the actual Mystery Snail Mystery Snails are available in Ivory, Magenta, Jade, Blue, Gold, Chestnut, Albino, Purple, Brown or Black. I chose 2 online Ivory Mystery Snails as my 1st snails being that my aquarium is mostly green and white. The online store had a variety of purchasing options. Many colors and types of snails were available as well as a choice of 1, 3, 5.

Current Snails for Sale and Policies Florida Mystery Snail

Ivory Mystery Snails. $3.50. These gorgeous Ivory, pearl-like Mystery Snails (Pomacea Bridgesii) are great at cleaning algae off of glass, plants, and decorations. They are able to co-habit well with any fish, shrimp, or plants, and are... Quick view Quick view Add to cart Add to cart Ivory Mystery Snail (white) $3 (Adult) Purple Mystery Snail $3 (Adult) Purple Mystery Snail $2 (Juvenile) Purple Mystery Snail $1 (Babies) In search of: Cherry Shrimp (high grade) Dwarf golden barb. Dwarf Spotted Danio. Emrald Dwarf Rasboras. Also open to other plants and nano fis Ivory Mystery Snail. $0.99. Add To Cart. Gold Mystery Snail. $0.99. Add To Cart. Current Top Sellers. 1. KENZEN PRIMARY DIET 7MM PELLET FLOATING. $75.00. 2. Blue Mystery Snail. $0.99. Legacy Koi Japanese Koi Sales Koi For Sale Koi Fish. Loading... Please wait... My Account; Order Status; Wish Lists; Gift Certificates; View Cart ; Sign in or. If your mystery snails lay a pile of eggs, you have a few options. Leave them as they are, and they'll hatch in 2-4 weeks if they're fertile. If you don't want a huge snail population in your aquarium, you can either discard the clutch or transfer it to another tank to hatch there LIVE Mystery Snails (Pomacea Bridgesii) Available in Ivory and Blue. C $18.07. or Best Offer. 10 Mixed Ramshorn Snails Mature pea to dime size Blue Spotted Brown Red Tan Food. C $24.09. or Best Offer. Ramshorn Snail babies, LIVE kept in healthy freshwater aquarium LOCAL ONLY.

Aquarium Snails For Sale - Big Selection - Elite Inverts

Mystery Snails. Mystery Snails are freshwater snails indigenous to the Amazon River basin in South America. They appear in a variety of colors and are among the largest of the freshwater snail species. Their huge appetite for algae and peaceful disposition make Mystery Snails one of the most popular snails in the hobby today. Blue. Ivory Combo Mix Pet Land Snails - 1 Helix Aspersa 1 Otala Lactea 1 Theba Pisana. Regular price Sale price. $29.99. Default Title - $29.99 USD. Add to Cart. Now you can get all 3 species of snails. Combo mix is here for you! The Helix aspersa size: 28 to 35 mm for an adult weight of 7 to 15 g. The Otala Lactea size: 1 inch (or 25 mm Purple Mystery Snail. Regular Price C$6.20 Sale Price C$4.96. New Arrival Quick View. Ivory Mystery Snails. Regular Price C$5.99 Sale Price C$4.79. New Arrival Quick View. RED Ramshorns Snails perfect shells. Regular Price C$3.10 Sale Price C$2.17. Quick View. 10 Malaysian trumpet snails (Melanoidis tuberculata Педагошки музеј. Чувар историје српског школства. Facebook; Wikipedia; Youtube; ћирилица | latinic Purple Mystery Snail. Regular Price C$6.20 Sale Price C$4.96. New Arrival Quick View. Ivory Mystery Snails. Regular Price C$5.99 Sale Price C$4.79. Quick View. BROWN BRISTLENOSE PLECO. Regular Price C$4.99 Sale Price C$3.99. New Arrival Quick View. ALBINO BRISTLENOSE PLECO. Regular Price C$4.99 Sale Price C$3.99

Magenta and ivory mystery snails for sale | Florida[FS] - TX/DFW - $2

Aquarium Snails For Sale - Big Selection - Alpha Pro Breeder

Different types of live aquarium snails. Red ramshorn snails - Hardy Red ramshorn snails thrive in freshwater or marine aquariums. The scavengers grown up to 2cm in size and make a colourful addition to your aquatic set-up. Malaysian trumpet snails - Perfect for ridding your aquarium of decaying food, dead plant matter, fungus from fish. LOL - Thanks for the start on this. I'm a data analyst, and have interest in further documenting mystery snail genetics and working with others who are interested in trying to breed 'true' colors and swapping to keep the genetic pools fresh. I currently have dark and light purples, blues, green, ivory, wild, gold and magenta mystery snails Following is an example of the various developmental stages of Apple (or Mystery) Snail clutches: The clutch on the top left is closest to hatching, closely followed by the clutch on the top right. The Clutch on the top middle is the most recently laid. Caring for Baby Apple/Mystery Snails

Mystery Snails - Betta Shac

I have many young mystery snails for sale ranging from pea size to larger. Willing to ship 5 or more for $10. $2 each for pea size, a little more for larger sizes. Colors currently available include blue and jade but I have a few ivory and gold left. Purple and magenta coming in fyi, an apple snails average life span is about 18 months. my first snail, female, lived to just over 2 years. guess i did something right, lol. and lastly, your two snails in the mating photo are not ivories. they are blues. this is an ivory apple snail (white body and white foot). this was my first snail, Blondie, with one of her babies. POND SNAILS FOR SALE! DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR SINCE 1987! Protect our Ecosystems & Know your Aquatic Animal Responsibilities It is important to make sure living things in your aquarium or pond are kept away from our oceans and natural waterways Mystery Snails (Pomacea Diffusa) are a common freshwater snail found in the Amazon River system throughout Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay and Peru . Depending on their size and shell colors, they are also known to tropical fish keeping enthusiasts as the Spike Topped Apple Snail, Golden Mystery Snail, Apple Snail, Golden Apple Snail, Ivory Snail, etc The Gold Inca snail doesn't interact with the fish or invertebrates in the tank. So, basically, any peaceful fish species are fine with Mystery snails. Shrimp species also make good tankmates for snails. Other snail species can do well with the Gold Inca snail, including Nerite snails, Ivory snails, and Ramshorn snails

For Sale: Mystery Snails | My Aquarium Club

This less common mystery snail boasts a magenta shell with a white body and is among the most colorful varieties of the species! The large and striking Magenta Mystery Snail (Pomacea bridgesii Magenta) is great for adding some color to the aquarium, but it also serves some very useful purposes.It cleans algae from glass, plants, and decor, it eats hair algae, and it keeps the substrate clean. White Ivory Mystery Snail. The White Ivory Mystery snail, a perfect combination. The combination of white and ivory is adding a soft sheen to the snail. In case you want an aquarium that is thoughtfully designed, these kinds of snails will be making an addition which is perfect Anna Anderson - 2018-06-20 SNAILS FOR SALE WE BREED ALMOST EVERY KIND OF SNAIL. CONTACT US TO RESERVE/BUY TODAY Email: anna.anderson9729@gmail.com phone.live an sms and we will call u: +1(434)233-4396 Lightning Bolt Nerite Snail (Neritodryas dubia) Red, Gold, and Black Nerite Snail Combo Brown Ramshorn Snails (1/4' to 1') Midnight Black Nerite Snail (Vittina jovis) Gold Racer Nerite Snail.